Necronator
-migrated-
Necronator
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Fantasy Pixel Strategy Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Necronator

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Necronator

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/26/2011 23:46

Necronator

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/01/2010 09:37

Necronator - 35 pts. (new window)

Death to Heroes

Kill a hero

Soul Collector

Collect 500,000 souls

World Conqueror

Destroy all 26 cities

Game Dscription
Necronator, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Summon and control the undead forces, conquer the world by killing any human who stands in the way.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/11/2010 11:08am
Quote Post
My .sol still works for all the badges : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2479&start=10#p26591
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/11/2010 11:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "kaboom"
bump for badges!

Death to Heroes Badge  (easy - 5 points) : Hero killed
Soul Collector Badge  (medium - 15 points) : Soul Collector III unlocked
World Conqueror Badge  (medium - 15 points) : 26 cities destroyed

and a challenge

Time Stopper Challenge: "Time Stopper II" earned
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/11/2010 1:53pm
Quote Post
None of the AoBs work.

I've searched in all places, changed them if found, but it doesn't make a difference.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/11/2010 1:56pm
Quote Post
I agree, AoB's aren't working now.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/11/2010 2:48pm
Quote Post
The no mana cost aob works just fine.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/12/2010 8:53am
Quote Post
... Try them all before you post saying OMFG HAX NO WORK NO MOAR because the only AoB that doesn't work is the first one (upkeep) the rest of them work just fine. bloody idiots.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/12/2010 2:23pm
Quote Post
All of the AOBs are working for me. I don't know what you are doing wrong, but the AOBs are working fine.

Tookie

Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/13/2010 12:42am
Quote Post
Ok I'll double check,but I tried all but the last one, with no success.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/13/2010 7:53am
Quote Post
Where did you find the game actionscript ? I've downloaded the .swf, but once I've decompiled it, I can't find any usefull code, only the preloader code...
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/13/2010 8:30pm
Quote Post
awsome i love this site! (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/14/2010 9:35am
Quote Post
Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/14/2010 5:26pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"
Just checked, the only 2 AoBs that don't seem to work properly are the Upkeep and free units/upgrades one.
The upkeep one doesn't work, and the free units/upgrades one only gives me free upgrades.
Yes, thank you for pointing out something that has already been pointed out for the umpteenth time...
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/15/2010 5:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Yes, thank you for pointing out something that has already been pointed out for the umpteenth time...
Except for the fact that two people said that they all work fine except for the first one, and not one said that the free units one wasn't working properly?
You're welcome. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.
Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/15/2010 9:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Except for the fact that two people said that they all work fine except for the first one, and not one said that the free units one wasn't working properly?
You're welcome. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

Quote from: "Milamber"
Note: For the upgrade AoB, it will not make everything free. It will not make the Passive spells free, or any upgrades that cost more than 16000ish (ie the heroes from a point onwards, and Diablo)

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Necronator Posted on: 06/15/2010 9:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "camcam2"
What is ?? mean in the AoBs?

"??" means that it takes all arrays that match the stem. Like if you search for 5e 48 24 ??, it'll show both 5e 48 24 00 and 5e 48 24 02.