Larry and the Gnomes
-migrated-
LARRY and the GNOMES
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure Fantasy Fighting Side Scrolling

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

LARRY and the GNOMES

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Larry and the Gnomes

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/01/2010 06:33

Larry and the Gnomes

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/25/2010 09:25

Gnomes No More

Kill 25 gnomes and 5 while enraged

Phase 2: ?

Complete level 8 on any difficulty setting

Gnomercy

Complete your adventure on the "hard" difficulty setting

Game Dscription
LARRY and the GNOMES, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. There's a lot to say about this game so I'll categorize it for you :) PROBLEMS: some people have come across a 'black screen' at certain points in the game. at the moment the only conclusions we have is update your flash player, refresh/restart and try again. please don't vote it down because of small issues. :) FIGHTING THE BOSSES: the bosses might be very hard for some people, please keep in mind that's a GOOD thing, lol, if you cant figure out how to kill them (boss 2 and 3 can be frustrating) please understand, there's unique strategies to kill each boss, and once you figure it out, it's easy :) just think outside of the box! THE GAME: Entails 4 acts, 13 epic levels, 4 bosses, hundreds of weapons, enemies, traps and hidden goodies! FILE SIZE: sorry it's so big, we did HEAPS of optimizing and 18 megs is as low as we can get it! THE PROJECT: I can not begin to describe the amount of hard work that has gone into this game, in every aspect, a team I'm SO grateful to have had the honor of working with. Please show them your support, they really are brilliant. HUGE work days, not to mention the work loads! THE RESULT: All i can say is I REALLY hope you guys enjoy this! I know I need to do more episodes (and I will!), but I have done everything in my power to make this the most exciting, entertaining, story driven adventure i possibly could!
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/05/2010 10:24pm
Quote Post
Have tried these AoB's both on firefox.exe as on plugincontainer.exe, but it finds no results. Game is played from kongregate.com.
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/05/2010 10:28pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "broli"
Have tried these AoB's both on firefox.exe as on plugincontainer.exe, but it finds no results. Game is played from kongregate.com.

Is this the kongregate forum? Looks like Newgrounds to me.

Try this thread if you are hacking on kong: viewforum.php?f=27
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 6:12am
Quote Post
Can someone post a .sol?
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 8:32am
Quote Post
Quote from: "SamsterSamster"
Can someone post a .sol?

Having a .sol of a completed game would get you nowhere...  The medals are for going through each level of the game individually.  Use the AoB hacks for invulnerability and go hard.  

Cheat Engine isn't a spyware program or anything, follow the link in Phrenticus' sticky post and download it there worry free.
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 8:40am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Whaft"
Can someone post a .sol?

Having a .sol of a completed game would get you nowhere...  The medals are for going through each level of the game individually.  Use the AoB hacks for invulnerability and go hard.  

Cheat Engine isn't a spyware program or anything, follow the link in Phrenticus' sticky post and download it there worry free.
*click*

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 6:04pm
Quote Post
Please can we have a .sol though? I don't care about medals, I want Kong badges :evil: Even I have to send a screenshot to kong of the game complete, I don't care. I just want a .sol  :x
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 7:08pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Please can we have a .sol though? I don't care about medals, I want Kong badges :evil: Even I have to send a screenshot to kong of the game complete, I don't care. I just want a .sol  :x
We don't have a .sol. Live with it or leave the board.

Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/08/2010 8:19pm
Quote Post
Heres my two sol's. Probably at the level where you get all the unique swords. So maybe 3 levels away from the ending.

And sending a screenshot to kong that you finished the game? What are you 9?
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 07/11/2010 4:34pm
Quote Post
System Bot
These .sols are in medium difficulty. Not good for the hard Kong badge, but otherwise OK (broken image removed)

Previous Name: tsoula45
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 09/22/2010 2:49pm
Quote Post

This is the Newgrounds section, not Kongregate.
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 09/23/2010 12:14am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kremlin"

This is the Newgrounds section, not Kongregate.

Was it necessary to make a post criticizing someone more than two months after the fact???
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 09/29/2010 4:02pm
Quote Post
Although there is no AoB hacks now, I discovered that, you can use SOL edit in this game.
Just change your weapon in 00085195liveLarry_Kong_3_.swfProgress.sol
Change it to 26:Fire999
you will have a kind of fast attack dagger with 999 fire damage, you will be able to kill the boss in a second once you reach it, even in hard mode

Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 09/29/2010 6:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "lht001300000"
Although there is no AoB hacks now, I discovered that, you can use SOL edit in this game.
Just change your weapon in 00085195liveLarry_Kong_3_.swfProgress.sol
Change it to 26:Fire999
you will have a kind of fast attack dagger with 999 fire damage, you will be able to kill the boss in a second once you reach it, even in hard mode

Interesting find, perhaps the people on the kongregate board would like to hear it.
Re: Larry and the Gnomes Posted on: 10/01/2010 6:33am
Quote Post
Alright, if you are having trouble getting the weapon medals you can do this:
1. Start a new game (or use your old game).
2. Make sure it autosaves
3. Go to the .sol Progress.sol file and change the "weapon"'s value to any number ranging from 58 to 65.
4. Make sure you save (the .sol after editing it) and then go in game, throw your weapon and pick it up. You have one of the weapon achievements.
5. Continue to do this until you have all of the achievements

Also:
-Weapon 69 is some giant mace. You get it from one of the cheats.
-I don't know what 66, 67, and 68 is, I'll edit this post.
-This is my first post. i think this is a decent contribution but if I'm doing it wrong then please excuse me.

EDIT:
66=The spear that the second boss throws.
67=The hatchet from that freak boss.
68=Made me black sceen upon load. Amidoingitrite?
69=Huge golden mace, I think it's the gnome kings.
70=First gun in the game. Nothing special
71=Typical staff. I don't see any reason to keep looking... tell me if you find anything interesting!
Mini Edit: Actually maybe this is the first bosses staff. Whatever...
72=Uh.. Dark looking staff thing. NOW I'm not looking anymore.

You can add things such as:

:Freeze60
:Force1.2,2.1 (this was found on the cheat version of item 69, I don't know what it does.)
Mini Edit: Apparently this is just raw damage I think.  :Force1.2,2.1 when added to 69 makes it rather strong..
to the end of any number to add an element.. as stated above you can use fire too.

How to get the Gems medal:
1. Start a new game (or use your old game).
2. Make sure it autosaves
3. Go to the .sol Progress.sol file and change the "gems" value to 14
4. Make sure you save (the .sol after editing it) and then go in game, find one gem and you should get the achievement.