Lagging a world in Everybody Edits...
-migrated-
Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/14/2010 5:58pm
Quote Post
Hey guys
do you know how to lag a world in Everybody Edits??
Thanks for ur help...
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/14/2010 6:05pm
Quote Post
System Bot
You can't lag something. A lag, applied on a game, means that a game doesn't run smooth for a period of time. It can last for seconds, or if you have a bad PC, for minutes. How should we be able to cause something like that? It's a flash game and nobody here has enough experience with packet sending, if its even possible with the NG server.

And my second question, why the f*ck would you want to do that?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/14/2010 6:09pm
Quote Post
idk, that's why i asked.
i was almost at finish and he kick me D:
that's unfair (broken image removed)
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/14/2010 7:08pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Trots"
idk, that's why i asked.
i was almost at finish and he kick me D:
that's unfair (broken image removed)
Ah so you're frustrated and want us to help you to get your revenge? I suggest growing up and not caring about shit like that.

Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 3:29am
Quote Post
ok, i'll grow up, meanwhile you can keep cheating in other games, lol
anyways, thanks four your help.....
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 3:32am
Quote Post
ok, i'll grow up, meanwhile you can keep cheating in other games, lol
anyways, thanks four your help.....
What my good friend means is... well we all know what he meant, sorta.
Just try not to ask for stupid requests in the future and you won't end up looking like a retard in the near future on this forum.
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 4:50pm
Quote Post
I was asking for hacking a game, and i thought this was a forum for that. but i see is not, the people start to insult, i just want a yes or no, and thanks for your little help...
No all people is expert on hacking like you, guys, don't be bad with newbie guys, like i saw in the forum...
If i asked, was because i didn't know it...
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 4:56pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I was asking for hacking a game, and i thought this was a forum for that. but i see is not, the people start to insult, i just want a yes or no, and thanks for your little help...
Did you just overread that part?

Quote from: "Phreneticus"
[...] A lag, applied on a game, means that a game doesn't run smooth for a period of time. It can last for seconds, or if you have a bad PC, for minutes. How should we be able to cause something like that? It's a flash game and nobody here has enough experience with packet sending, if its even possible with the NG server. [...]

Is this NO not clear enough? Should I make it more clear for you? Well there you go..

(broken image removed)

I answered your question. We can't hack your game and won't be able to so soon. Also, when I said you should grow up and not care about stuff like getting kicked from a flash game, I meant that requesting a hack for revenge is not really legit. If you are that obsessed with your revenge, find a hack yourself. Better luck on another forum, we are not good enough to hack this game in the way you like, even if we want to.

Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 5:50pm
Quote Post
No all people is expert on hacking like you, guys, don't be bad with newbie guys, like i saw in the forum...
If i asked, was because i didn't know it...
You fail to see the point of this forum. We are a hacking community. Like /b/, we are not your personal army. You can't just tell us to hack something and expect us to tend to your needs, it doesn't work like that. We hack to increase our skill in hacking and get a general knowledge of what hacking feels like, what we can accomplish, and how we can hack future games if they ever increase in difficulty more than AS3 games (probably AS4 or another language we wouldn't understand).

We are experts, but in a different skill. We don't hack bank account, crash servers, etc. for our pleasure, go to 4chan and "ask" them and they will kindly help you. We hack FLASH GAMES, presumably on Kongregate, Newgrounds, Facebook games, BadgeGames, etc.

We don't like newbs who don't read the FAQs first and ask stupid questions that are either obvious or are already explained in the Hacking FAQ OR asking for stupid requests for revenge that probably isn't worth getting sued for (like "lagging" a server).

I expected different from you, but if you're going to insult us like this, then I suggest you leave before you end up like worthless trash with -20 karma & being the most hated in this hacking community.

That's all.

P.S. If someone can sticky this, I would be very happy so no one else has to type this monstrosity ever again.
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/15/2010 8:15pm
Quote Post
hack is hack, there's no good hack or bad hack, luls, and this was the only place where i searched, is like i'm not obsessed with revenge or anything,...
and that was not obvious for me cuz' im not an expert hacker im just learning about your posts and other stuff. but i really feel offended :c cuz' i didn't have the intention of bother you...

and about that:
I expected different from you, but if you're going to insult us like this, then I suggest you leave before you end up like worthless trash with -20 karma & being the most hated in this hacking community.

i didn't insult you in no moment, that post should be for you..
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/16/2010 1:50am
Quote Post
Phren and chao are trying to establish that we can't do what you're asking. Whether that choice is based off ability or morals, the result is the same nonetheless. If they're comments were too emotionally charged, so be it; nothing is stopping the reader from moving on. I'm sorry that you were offended, but I'm sure chao&phren's comments were more so aimed at deterring ignorance, rather your own comments. If you actually have a legitimate question, you can always pm users.
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/17/2010 6:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
Phren and chao are trying to establish that we can't do what you're asking. Whether that choice is based off ability or morals, the result is the same nonetheless. If they're comments were too emotionally charged, so be it; nothing is stopping the reader from moving on. I'm sorry that you were offended, but I'm sure chao&phren's comments were more so aimed at deterring ignorance, rather your own comments. If you actually have a legitimate question, you can always pm users.

Ok, thanks...
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/25/2010 9:58am
Quote Post
does anybody know how to hack that jump i have seen few people to jump up to roof  :geek:
Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/25/2010 10:26am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "piupapaa"
does anybody know how to hack that jump i have seen few people to jump up to roof  :geek:
Do you mean, if we have a hack to increase your own jump height? I'll have a look.

Re: Lagging a world in Everybody Edits... Posted on: 06/28/2010 2:10am
Quote Post
System Bot
no gravity (fly)
f0 63 24 02
f0 63 24 00

pass through solid objects (has to be used with above or you will fall off the board)
00 26 48 F0
00 27 48 F0

Previous Name: Anonymous