Flash Layer injection?
-migrated-
Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/24/2010 6:29pm
Quote Post
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to learn how to do flash layer injection it's hard because I don't know what I am doing  (broken image removed).

Bascially I'm trying to call a few functions inside Flash using VB6 using layer injection.

Okay let me list a few things.

Here is the game I'm trying to make a bot for.
http://clubbing.com/Pages/Games/Chickti ... ionary.swf

to play it you have to sign up for clubbing.com

pretty much you play this game and win actual real prizes.

Now it loads it fine in Sothink decompiler.

the Chicktionary class which has this function when you type something on keyboard

Code: [Select]
       private function onType(param1:KeyboardEvent) : void
        {
            // Jump to 8;
            var _loc_2:* = String.fromCharCode(param1.charCode);
            if (param1.charCode < 123 && param1.charCode > 64 && currentAnswer.indexOf(_loc_2.toLowerCase()) > -1)
            {
                addLetter(_loc_2.toLowerCase());
            }
            else if (param1.charCode == 8)
            {
                deleteLetter();
            }
            else if (param1.charCode == 13)
            {
                submitWord(currentWord);
            }
            else
            {
                SoundManager.play("BirdUhOh2");
            }// end else if
            checkWord(currentWord);
            return;
            // Jump to 155;
        }// end function

I'm guessing I'd have to use

public function submitWord(word:String, isWordDuplicate:Boolean = true) : void

The Chicktionary class is loaded inside

com.blockdot.msn.chicktionary.Chicktionary

so with layer injection I attempted this.

Created a new flash project file. In the first frame set actionscript

Assuming 't,e,s,t' letters are in the chickens.
onEnterFrame = function () {
    com.blockdot.msn.chicktionary.Chicktionary.submitWord('test');
}

when attempting to compile it to SWF i get a few errors

Pretty much when I load that layer using VB6 it should be able to submit a word then again it will have to be a bit more advanced to support all kinds of words most likely looking like this

import flash.external.ExternalInterface;
// Register all the externally available functions
ExternalInterface.addCallback("haxSubmitWord", com.blockdot.msn.chicktionary.Chicktionary.submitWord);
//ExternalInterface.addCallback("haxStartGame", /*Presses New Game button*/);
//etc etc

But i keep getting compiler errors no idea why...
1120: Access of undefined property com.

Also maybe the whole thing won't work like this because Chicktionary has to be constructed into a instance.

Here is a ActionScript2 Layer Injection DrkGodz made
http://drkgodz.hobo-studios.org/blog/?page_id=224
(broken image removed)

obviously because com. doesn't exist somehow i've seen this done before i have no clue

No point in bytecode hacking this game you will not get any prizes.. I've packet hacked this before didn't get anything played it using a pixel/auto typer bot got 1 one so they have some cheater detection, but pixel/auto type bots are not flawless they mess alot can't really run minimized that well so I'm trying to fix that with layer injection.
Re: Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/25/2010 11:10pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Essential Actionscript 3.0"
As of ActionScript 3.0, the concept of levels has been completely removed from the Flash runtime API.

Download the attachment below. It will load the game, but it's bugged. Too tired to explain.
Re: Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/26/2010 5:23am
Quote Post
I see but you cannot actually hack chicktionary with a loader it has to be indirect the way I planned it out is.

Internet explorer loads chicktionary legit.. I have access to the internet explorer's Shockwave flash control so I can do LoadMovie(Layer,SWF)..

I tried loading layers into this AS3 game and it works perfectly.. but the layers cannot communicate with the game, so if they were removed I'm guessing no way to do communication indirectly like this?

This game thats loaded in Internet explorer accesses and CALLS javascript in the website page to perform searches outside the game.

Pretty this all clubbing games are not actual games they are a gimmick to force people to do searches on Bing search engine why? who knows but thats the key to keeping your account getting prizes etc.

Here is proof injection into AS3 is possible I injected a AS2 Variable scanner into AS3 and it is getting some variables and seems to contain levels as well

(broken image removed)

like this the javascript searches work and everything would work just need a way to make the injected application accept commands from vb6 and call functions like start game/submit word/get letters
Re: Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/26/2010 4:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "pkedpker"
Internet explorer loads chicktionary legit.. I have access to the internet explorer's Shockwave flash control so I can do LoadMovie(Layer,SWF)..
As you can see here, loadMovie has been removed in AS3. It also says:
The concept of levels does not exist in ActionScript 3.0, which instead provides direct access to the display list. See the flash.display package for details.

Quote from: "pkedpker"
Here is proof injection into AS3 is possible I injected a AS2 Variable scanner into AS3 and it is getting some variables and seems to contain levels as well
The scanner scans itself too. The variables that aren't from the scanner are flashvars.
Re: Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/26/2010 5:42pm
Quote Post
Ah yah it maybe just scanning itself ya, yeah figured those were just the flashvars but there is more information then just flashvars but i guess thats from the scanner itself.

Yah so there is nothing you can do this way huh.
Re: Flash Layer injection? Posted on: 06/30/2010 4:18am
Quote Post
Success without flash injection :p regular mouse events and keyboard events injection into the message queue yah noobshit but what can you do.

I get letters by actually putting all the combinations of letters and hitting submit (invalid word 99% of time) in return I get a packet I send I intercept it and collect the letters yah no OCR required works perfectly.

Here is a screenshot but this forum doesn't care about bing games so i won't post here i guess
(broken image removed)