Realm of the Mad God
-migrated-
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/19/2010 9:00pm
Quote Post
I guess what you need is to disable players hitbox, or check for whether projectile hit the player or not. I cant do it with flash myself thou as Sotniks simply dont install on my pc for some weird reason.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/21/2010 8:10am
Quote Post
Hey guys, so I figured out the swf files and everything that every1 called me a newfag for and a piece of shit that amounts to nothing in this world (god i love these forums so entertaining expecially the chat, you gotta go there its fucking awesome) But i got all the hacking tools going and I found a code for god mode.  You can attack, you can see projectiles, you can kill enemies and you can loot and everything.

only thing is is it is detectable i think as it only lasts 2-3 minutes then you get deleted.

So does anybody have a code that disables the cheat detector that needs god mode? we can tradsies (broken image removed)

<3
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/21/2010 8:39am
Quote Post
System Bot
This one works as "No damage" hack, it's a bit glitchy though. And you also need some kind of anti-cheat removal in order to use it without getting banned.

d3 4f 83 02 01 47
d3 4f 83 02 01 d0

@busybee Check your inbox.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/21/2010 1:27pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
This one works as "No damage" hack, it's a bit glitchy though. And you also need some kind of anti-cheat removal in order to use it without getting banned.

d3 4f 83 02 01 47
d3 4f 83 02 01 d0

@busybee Check your inbox.

How exactly does pushing "this" instead of returning from the method work?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/22/2010 4:51am
Quote Post
Still looking for the anti cheat if anybody has, the good god mode is still working great, although only works for about 30 seconds - 3 minutes before delete.  

I have been having troubles getting the anti cheat because i think its to complicated for my knowledge of guessing and checking random get local values.  This is an example of an old anti cheat

//Disable anti-cheat in game - Must replace at title screen - Need to Update
Search for: 661866424626004fd90a0247
Replace with: 020202020202000202020202
Datatype: hex-values

//Disable anti-cheat in game - Must replace when in game - Need to Update
Search for: 4fd318002648
Replace with: 020218000202
Datatype: hex-values

That someone once used in august and it worked.  If anybody could help me to figure a bit of what he did here so i could copy/paste his method somehow it would be great, other then that im past my point again and just guessing and checking to no end but coming up with nothing (broken image removed)

anybody?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/22/2010 1:58pm
Quote Post
You got that off Opium Test "busybee". He never updates for RotMG anymore. But I think he tells you how in the desc.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/22/2010 3:05pm
Quote Post
This is my first try to optimize flash games. I tried to adopt the invincible hack from 1.08 and changed the jmp destinations to the new adresses in 1.09 (fffdb0 and 35) so that it should basically do the very same thing it did in version 1.08. But this just breaks the game, only the minimap is displayed, and I can't do anything. Maybe I just figured out the wrong addresses, maybe something else changed so that this kind of hack just doesn't work anymore.
a) I am doing these changes in RAM. How can I apply the changes to the .swf file?
b) How can I debug this?

help please?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/22/2010 4:43pm
Quote Post
hey!
Tonight I got the Imk0tter's code by myself. (broken image removed)
Thank you Imk0tter
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/24/2010 2:23am
Quote Post
dear snipers / godmoders, thank you for all the oryx loots, i know you never got a single piece, thats because nothing is faster then our autolooter.   Sorry for ruining your hacks for you.  But sharing is better, you'll learn it some day.  appreciate all the top teir loots

sincerely
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/24/2010 3:16pm
Quote Post
Hey!guys.

I cannt share the Imk0tter's code.
Because does not conform with Imk0tter the intention.
I can not decide. But not even think of too complex.
Not too complicated cryptography with the relevant.
So dont think about D5 DES OR RSA.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/24/2010 3:28pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "san1976"
Hey!guys.

ImK0tter said to release it if you get the code. Can you just please release it?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/24/2010 5:21pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "san1976"
Hey!guys.

Hint: It's a fairly simple reversible hash function

Who ever manages to decrypt it, post it here when you're done

he said so himself to post it..

share that and i might think about sharing my .1 second instant top teir autoloot....
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/24/2010 11:19pm
Quote Post
Anyone get the feeling that this is going to be another Transformice thread?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/25/2010 12:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Xiphas"
I had that feeling the moment it was made. Luckily this game doesn't seem to be as popular. It'll be locked before it gets to that stage though (or moved to MMO).
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 11/25/2010 6:37am
Quote Post
System Bot
[offtopic]
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Yeah, just that the only one who cares about hacking this is too proud of himself to release his AoBs decrypted.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus