How to Hack with Charles Web Debugger
-migrated-
How to Hack with Charles Web Debugger Posted on: 08/01/2010 9:24am
Quote Post
Greetings to this topic my fellow hackers.

For those of you who are unable to hack a game using CE you could try another method. This method is web debugging. The tools you'll be needing to download would be:

Charles Web Debugging: Here

You could use Opera, Chrome, and IE as a browser although I do recommend Firefox due to the installers having extensions for Firefox. There are various methods that you could use to hack a game. The game ill be showing you for the first part of the tutorial is in fact PATCHED from last night cause...I went overboard with the hack. This hack can be done with other games on Facebook its mostly about knowning what your looking for. Anyways here we go.

Step 1. Open up Firefox to the game you want to hack so my game is Dragon Hunter.
(broken image removed)

Step 2. Open Charles Web Debugger and go back to the game to do a quest.
(broken image removed)

Step 3. After you've finished the quest youll need to expand the + next to the web address your looking for. So right now what we are looking for is http://dh-api.jamitor.com.
(broken image removed)

Step 4. Now we look for the good stuff like EXP and Coins. We will find the EXP under the /player folder and the item under /item.
(broken image removed)

Step 5. You see all of the kill_monsters under the /player folder so what we do now is right-click any one of them and youll see an option called "Repeat Advance" [Figure A]. A small dialog box will pop up and in Iterations type in 1-50000 you choose the number and in the second box type in 10 [Figure B].
-------------------------------------------
Quick explanation: Iterations and Concurrences
Iterations in Charles is the amount of packets to send to the server.
Concurrences is the AMOUNT of packets to send at a time. In the example im sending 10 concurrences so this means that  im sending 10 packets and they are continuously being sent after the previous ones are done. So I'm sending 10 packets at a time that will equal out to 50000 packets total.
-------------------------------------------
Figure A.
(broken image removed)
Figure B.
(broken image removed)
Hit OK and another window will pop up showing you whats going on. You might be thinking...wtf? Let me explain. After hitting OK in the dialog box it shows that packets are being sent to the server saying that you completed/killed/received a task and then the server OK's the packet rewarding you with whatever its suppose to give you. Heres an example.
(broken image removed)

I sent the packet that was named as add/kill_monster to the server and in return I got back this much gold/EXP over 5 minutes. When sending packets to the server you might want to wait a few minutes to refresh the page as it is still sending the x amount of packets you told charles to send.

You could do this with various games. Some games have validations on them that are encrypted into the packet itself. So this MIGHT not work on all games but on games like this one they did. These types of hacks are very popular with Facebook games.

Ill be posting the rest in a couple of day's I do have other things to do you know.
Re: How to Hack with Charles Web Debugger Posted on: 01/25/2011 10:41pm
Quote Post
System Bot
thanks for all the info
i am trying to use it on crime city with no success but i shall keep trying

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: mlscorpnc