Gang Garrison 2
-migrated-
Gang Garrison 2 Posted on: 08/30/2010 11:30pm
Quote Post
Gang Garrison 2 is a download game that is similar to "Team Fortress 2"

Link: http://www.ganggarrison.com/

The only hacks I can do is change the ammunition for units with weapons with a number (Scout, Medic, and Engineer), the rest are bars and for the health it changes back. Could anybody find out how to do more or find AOBs
Re: Gang Garrison 2 Posted on: 08/31/2010 2:03am
Quote Post
you could try unknown value or using the same values for full health as tf2 (175 for pyro for example) and then using reduced/increased value
Re: Gang Garrison 2 Posted on: 08/31/2010 11:29pm
Quote Post
Doesn't work, When I use Unknown value it takes too long and then when you die you gotta search for it again.
Also for the pyro health it won't work because the value changes back (Example: Health is 175, I get shot and health goes to 159, I find the value and change it to 175 but it turns back to 159)
Re: Gang Garrison 2 Posted on: 08/31/2010 11:54pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "fgd098"
Also for the pyro health it won't work because the value changes back (Example: Health is 175, I get shot and health goes to 159, I find the value and change it to 175 but it turns back to 159)
That means there's a pointer involved (or it's server-sided, my bet's on pointer). You have to trace it back to the original value (the pointer) and change that. It's a complicated method explained in CE tutorial.
Re: Gang Garrison 2 Posted on: 09/05/2010 2:04am
Quote Post
That means there's a pointer involved (or it's server-sided, my bet's on pointer). You have to trace it back to the original value (the pointer) and change that. It's a complicated method explained in CE tutorial.
I can't do that because the value is in double and won't work.