Cube Colossus
Auto-Post
Cube Colossus
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Bullet Hell Science Fiction Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cube Colossus

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 04/10/2017 23:55

Cube Colossus

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/22/2009 16:08

AMU Learner's Permit

Rack up a damage combo of at least 15,000, then successfully complete that level

Clearing Out the Hive

Complete the 10th mission

Millie's Rage

Complete all 20 story missions

Batcube Destroyer

Defeat Loki

Game Dscription
Battle with the Cubes in this uniquely controlled arena shoooter game! Upgrade your A.M.U – Advanced Mobile Units, purchase armaments, unlock Cores and achievements, fight your way as the story unfolds! A group of interstellar explorer’s lifes being endangered as their comrades lost in a giant mechanical cube-like fortress. Rua Elzee and Cedric Ashcroft, pilots of A.M.U. unit 01, are trying to save their lives, as well as their comrades’. First collaboration of Atelier Lucid (Fandrey) and Azrael. We’re now making a new gamestudio, called “Lucidrine” :)
Cube Colossus Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
Battle with the Cubes in this uniquely controlled arena shoooter game! Upgrade your A.M.U ?EUR" Advanced Mobile Units, purchase armaments, unlock Cores and achievements, fight your way as the story unfolds! A group of interstellar explorer?EUR(TM)s lifes being endangered as their comrades lost in a giant mechanical cube-like fortress. Rua Elzee and Cedric Ashcroft, pilots of A.M.U. unit 01, are trying to save their lives, as well as their comrades?EUR(TM). First collaboration of Atelier Lucid (Fandrey) and Azrael. We?EUR(TM)re now making a new gamestudio, called ?EURoeLucidrine?EUR? :)
RE: Cube Colossus Posted on: 04/10/2017 8:23pm
Quote Post

I'm having trouble finding the AOB's listed for this game. I tried using KHUT as well as manually searching for the arrays with Cheat Engine. Is there a specific point during the game load process that I need to search? Or possibly the game updated and the AOB's are no longer valid? They were just recently voted up within the past day, though, so I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong. I also tried ??'ing out some of the bytes of the array in different patterns trying to salvage the AOB (in case an updated changed it slightly), but had no luck. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Olorin

RE: Cube Colossus Posted on: 04/10/2017 11:55pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I just tried to scan for them and found results. I didn't do anything special