[Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME*
-migrated-
[Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/18/2010 4:06pm
Quote Post
A new release from 3xlored,the game is totally awesome,something like Swords and Sandals but with sick graphic,fights and more!
It's real big though,around 22 mb

Apokalyx

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/apokalyx/

Hacks:
Money I guess since you can upgrade almost everything with it

I'm requesting the hex AoBs for making a prehack,not CE.

Thanks to everyone that will attempt this!

Seems to be AS3 encrypted!
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/18/2010 4:15pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Tested & working AoBs, I can confirm that they work both ways, in CE and as a prehack.

Money increases on purchase
d0 66 c5 06 d1 a1 68 c5 06
d0 66 c5 06 d1 a0 68 c5 06

Start with a ton of money
25 f4 03 68 c5 06
2d 7a 02 68 c5 06

Since you only requested a money hack, here's the hacked .swf with the working hacks included:

http://www.mediafire.com/?py63r6pux2t4utl

However, Martin, you are only allowed to upload it on APH if you credit me for the hacks and making the prehack. Otherwise, feel free to play it on your own PC and share it with your friends, whatever.

----------------------------

Untested AoBs, can someone test these for me? (I'm pretty sure that they will work anyway)

Attribute Points increase when spending them
66 fb 01 c1 63 05 62 04 62 05 61 fb 01
66 fb 01 c0 63 05 62 04 62 05 61 fb 01

Ability Points increase when spending them
66 e2 02 c1 63 05 62 04 62 05 61 e2 02
66 e2 02 c0 63 05 62 04 62 05 61 e2 02

Start with a ton of Ability and Attribute Points
d0 24 00 68 fb 01
d0 2d 7a 68 fb 01

d0 24 00 68 f6 25
d0 2d 7a 68 f6 25

P.S.: The game is encrypted and the code is obsfucated.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/21/2010 10:50pm
Quote Post
The game seems to have been updated the AoB's no longer work
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/21/2010 10:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "DavidJV"
All AoBs are up-to-date. Remember to search and change the AoBs at this screen (click on the image to see it in full size):

(broken image removed)

I have to admit that it's a little bit confusing, at first I searched them at the first screen too, but then I remembered, that after the intro, the real .swf get's loaded which also contains the AoBs.

Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/21/2010 11:11pm
Quote Post
Oh thanks but turns out I didnt need the AoB's considering that all ability points, the abilities themselves, gold is all 4bytes * 1
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/21/2010 11:17pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Oh thanks but turns out I didnt need the AoB's considering that all ability points, the abilities themselves, gold is all 4bytes * 1
That's true. The reason I still searched for AoBs was, because Martin wants to make a prehack and you can't make a prehack by using the basic methods.

Btw. where do you use ability points? The only reason I don't know if my "ability/attribute points" AoBs work, is because I couldn't figure out, where/when/how you can use them. Actually, I don't like the game and didn't even searched that hard, I fought the first battle and tested my gold AoBs, as I noticed they work fine, I said to myself "Aaron, why should you play this game anymore? Your AoBs work and you don't like it, so you can quit".

Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/22/2010 2:39am
Quote Post
Phreneticus said:
Btw. where do you use ability points? The only reason I don't know if my "ability/attribute points" AoBs work, is because I couldn't figure out, where/when/how you can use them. Actually, I don't like the game and didn't even searched that hard, I fought the first battle and tested my gold AoBs, as I noticed they work fine, I said to myself "Aaron, why should you play this game anymore? Your AoBs work and you don't like it, so you can quit".

You use attribute points inside the tavern place and I agree the game is rather boring.
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 10/22/2010 8:59am
Quote Post
System Bot
You use attribute points inside the tavern place and I agree the game is rather boring.
Contrary to Martin's statement, I enjoyed Sword and Sandals a lot more than this one. The grahpics might have taken more effort, but I don't like them.

Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 11/07/2010 12:40pm
Quote Post
Thank you phren!
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 11/07/2010 4:15pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
All AoBs are up-to-date. Remember to search and change the AoBs at this screen (click on the image to see it in full size):

(broken image removed)

I have to admit that it's a little bit confusing, at first I searched them at the first screen too, but then I remembered, that after the intro, the real .swf get's loaded which also contains the AoBs.

...The AoBs really aren't working... I have tested all of them at the afore mentioned screen. ^
Re: [Request] Apokalyx *NEW GAME* Posted on: 11/07/2010 4:24pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Skaolegur"
...The AoBs really aren't working... I have tested all of them at the afore mentioned screen. ^
Can you do me a favour and leave the board?

(broken image removed)