Ghost Hacker
-migrated-
Ghost Hacker
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Science Fiction Strategy Tower Defense Virus

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ghost Hacker

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/03/2013 20:52

Ghost Hacker

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 06/29/2013 13:32

Ghost Hacker

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/17/2011 06:16

Ghost Hacker - 45 pts. (new window)

Core Power

Save 50 data cores

Digital Dystopia

Complete 25 levels

Game Dscription
Use your hacking skills to take back cyberspace from rogue AIs in this tower defense game.
Ghost Hacker Posted on: 10/29/2010 9:08pm
Quote Post
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 10/29/2010 10:23pm
Quote Post
Enemies have 0 HP
D0 D1 66 B8 05 68 E6 04 -> D0 24 00 02 02 68 E6 04
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 10/31/2010 3:30pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Game got updated.

Enemies have 0 HP (v1.(broken image removed)
d0 d1 66 ?? 05 68 ?? 04
d0 24 00 02 02 68 ?? 04

Replace this .sol with yours and load the saved game, you will get all medals instantly.

[attachment=0:2hje32de]td.sol[/attachment:2hje32de]

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 1:24pm
Quote Post
Game updated ( v1.9)

Money = 4byte *1
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 1:35pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: "Azahuull"
Game updated ( v1.9)

Money = 4byte *1
I see no need for the bump, phren's AoB still works.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 2:03pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Game updated ( v1.9)

Money = 4byte *1
I see no need for the bump, phren's AoB still works.
Even if it wouldn't work, if you just want the medals you just use the .sol which never gets "outdated".

Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 2:54pm
Quote Post
with sol you can't construct what you want. ( with Aob you just kill fast ) i don't hack for badge but for fun !!!

no fun to just copy/paste a file.

but definitly we don't have the same mood!

EDIT 1 :@phren : i send you message answer to our topic discussion
i was ban for a day for trying to explain what is unfair!
enjoy your new status !!  :roll:

EDIT 2 :i know how to use Sothink for found Aob but on this game money hack can do the job for funiest party.

EDIT 3: 2 Bradz .i m already in hell why i do move ??  i know difference between bytecode hack and just found some value to change or fixed.
i just says: i prefer play to a game with hack than just copy/paste file, and i suppose other player do the same.
and for this type of game i use editing sol just for achievement, you can't change money on begininng of a map, only with AOB you can( no AOb for money in this post ), or Hacking value like i say.
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 3:01pm
Quote Post
System Bot
with sol you can't construct what you want. ( with Aob you just kill fast ) i don't hack for badge but for fun !!!
If you want other hacks than these, go check out the tutorial section and find some yourself. (broken image removed)

Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 12/21/2010 7:35pm
Quote Post
[spoiler=off topic, yelling at azahuull:1bhh18s5]

no fun to just copy/paste a file.

but definitly we don't have the same mood!

EDIT 1 :@phren : i send you message answer to our topic discussion
i was ban for a day for trying to explain what is unfair!
enjoy your new status !!  :roll:

EDIT 2 :i know how to use Sothink for found Aob but on this game money hack can do the job for funiest party.

1. actually a .sol contains all your saved data, ive made .sols before that simply have 999999 money at the beginning, thus, you're wrong (again) and you fail (again) .

2. some people have tried and failed at a badge and just want to get that badege without having to do the game again and some people have already played before it got badges and so they just want their badges, thus your logic is flawed (again) and you fail (again).

3. i have fun randomly coping and pasting files...thus you're stupid (again) and you fail (again).

4. well, duh, everyone is different no-one will ever have exactly the same mood as you, thus you're worthlessly stating the obvious (again) and you fail (again).

5.lol that sounds pointless and funny, now i want to read that message, thus you have proven that you're even stupider than i thought (again) and you fail (again).

6.well then stop being a dipshit and just find some fucking aobs, aobs are a way of controlling the game,  morphing it into you're own version and thus the more aobs the better, and thus you are proven ignorant (again) and you fail (again)

7. also use the off topic spoiler, its in the rules, i could negate you're karma more for that dumb post, thus you aren't following the rules (again) and you fail (again).

stop being a fucking ignorant dipshit, you should've just accepted your negative karma instead of argueing and then you would probably only have a few negative karma and if you had spent that time just making hacks you would probably have positive karma
Im sorry, you have negative karma you must go to hell now.
Re: Ghost Hacker Posted on: 10/17/2011 6:16am
Quote Post
Building Increase Memory
A1 68 95 03
=>
A0 68 95 03

Enemies have 0 HP (v1.10)
D0 D1 66 D6 05 68 ?? 05
=>
D0 02 02 24 00 68 ?? 05