Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/
-migrated-
Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/ Posted on: 11/02/2010 8:33pm
Quote Post
Hello!

Does anyone here uses Amayeta 6.0 to encrypt your swfs? I started to play with swf files and I discovered how to remove its encryption :p, I made a video demonstrating that is possible (but I dont show how).
I am thinking on trying to make a swf encryption tool, for free (broken image removed)

Here is the the video: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9934067/Amayeta.swf

Regards,
Bruno
Re: Anyone uses Amayeta Swf Encrypt? Posted on: 11/02/2010 8:53pm
Quote Post
Wait, so you come here telling us that you managed to remove Amayeta's encryption but you won't tell us the trick? What's the point?
Re: Anyone uses Amayeta Swf Encrypt? Posted on: 11/02/2010 8:54pm
Quote Post
System Bot
You don't even know what you are talking about mate.

First of all, Amayeta .swf Encrypt doesn't encrypt the .swf file, it obsfucates the code. Second of all, there are plenty of tools to deobsfucate the code, for example this. Third of all, you think that you discovered how to remove it? There are tools to do that out there since years, silly. You're on a flashgame-hacking site and you think we don't know how to hack the games that developers don't want us to hack? There are people on this board who don't even need to decompile a game to hack it, so you can forget about all the encryption and obsfucation programs.

@whatever It's nothing new, I know of at least 5 tools which can deobsfucate the code. One of them has been around for 5 years, he is just a newfag attempting to impress us with his half-knowledge bullshit (decompiling = cracking .swf files, encryption = obsfucation, etc.).

Also, a quote from your '.swf movie':
"[...] but charging something that wont protect your swf 100% is an abuse!"

There is no way to protect your .swf 100%. Encrypt it and we will decrypt it, obsfucate the code and we will deobsfucate it. It's as simple as that.

Cheers
-phren

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Anyone uses Amayeta Swf Encrypt? Posted on: 11/02/2010 11:30pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
First of all, Amayeta .swf Encrypt doesn't encrypt the .swf file, it obsfucates the code.
Yes you are right. But I refer to encryption something that protects the file, as it says on Amayeta web site.

Second of all, there are plenty of tools to deobsfucate the code, for example this.
Humm, not working here, could you try? File: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9934067/Hello_secure.swf

Third of all, you think that you discovered how to remove it? There are tools to do that out there since years, silly.
I "found a way", not "invented" it, please name me some tools so I can check them here!

You're on a flashgame-hacking site and you think we don't know how to hack the games that developers don't want us to hack? There are people on this board who don't even need to decompile a game to hack it, so you can forget about all the encryption and obsfucation programs.
Did I said anything about people from this forum?

@whatever It's nothing new, I know of at least 5 tools which can deobsfucate the code. One of them has been around for 5 years, he is just a newfag attempting to impress us with his half-knowledge bullshit (decompiling = cracking .swf files, encryption = obsfucation, etc.).
Please name some of them, and I am not trying to impress anyone, just warning those who use Amayeta tool and other tools that its not safe!

There is no way to protect your .swf 100%. Encrypt it and we will decrypt it, obsfucate the code and we will deobsfucate it. It's as simple as that.
May I try encrypting a swf? (using other stuff, not Amayeta tool) So you guys try to decrypt/deobfuscate it, just an experiment that will hurt nobody!

whatever, I wont tell how to do it, I am just warning people that uses Amayeta tool :/
Re: Anyone uses Amayeta Swf Encrypt? Posted on: 11/03/2010 1:07am
Quote Post
Well, what's the point of telling that Amayeta's not safe for obfuscation/whatever on a hacking board? We don't make games(well, some us do but you get the point) and we already know that's not 100% safe =D
Re: Anyone uses Amayeta Swf Encrypt? Posted on: 11/03/2010 1:18am
Quote Post
My objective was to tell those few developers and learn something about swf hacking, like discovering other decompilers that can hack Amayeta encryption. I am far from beeing an expert, I just found a way to fix those encrypted files  :?

I will try something new on this thread then, what do you think of a challenge? I would try to encrypt and obfuscate a file, and you guys would try to hack it, do you accept the challenge?
Re: Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/ Posted on: 11/03/2010 6:35am
Quote Post
System Bot
You can try to decrypt a file that was encryped by a tool called "DoSWF". I think it's 99.99% impossible, but you can give it a try.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/ Posted on: 11/03/2010 11:35am
Quote Post
I will give it a try (broken image removed) First I will try using default options :p
Re: Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/ Posted on: 11/03/2010 12:51pm
Quote Post
you cant inkript it, because ive already hacked it so it cant be done. like its in your computer hacked already.

have face lightbulb  :idea:
Re: Amayeta Swf Encrypt does not work :/ Posted on: 11/03/2010 8:46pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "satanicgurrl"
you cant inkript it, because ive already hacked it so it cant be done. like its in your computer hacked already.

have face lightbulb  :idea:

I didnt understand what you said  :shock:

@phreneticus, I decrypted my hello world, the code obfuscation they use is similar to Amayeta  (broken image removed) Now with encryption there are some functions here that are encrypting it, taking a time its easy to get the code and decrypt the binary data! I guess it is possible, but will take a good work, to inject code on the swf making it save the uncrypted swf to a file! Anyone tried this before? (I would like to know if its possible)