SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/04/2010 16:16

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles, a free online adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. StormWinds: The Mary Reed Chronicles is our very first foray into point-and-click adventure games! Continuing roughly four years from where SW: The Lost Campai...
SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/03/2010 3:18pm
Quote Post
System Bot
http://armorgames.com/play/7211/sw-the- ... chronicles

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/03/2010 6:09pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
This'll get rid of the sitelock:
5d 81 0b 24 01 2c d2 0c 4f 81 0b 02
5d 82 0b 24 01 2c ec 03 4f 82 0b 02

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/03/2010 6:13pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Why removing the sitelock? I don't want to make a prehack for it.

Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/03/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Just though I'd share...I upload games so I can play them at work (broken image removed)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/03/2010 6:21pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "gates"
Just though I'd share...I upload games so I can play them at work (broken image removed)
Alright. (broken image removed)

Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 1:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "gates"
maybe you should work at work. what you are doing is stealing, both from your employer and the game dev who counts on ad revenue to buy his food.
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 7:11am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Thanks for clearing that up.

Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 7:26am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "satanicgurrl"
and the game dev who counts on ad revenue to buy his food.
Developers don't earn thousands of dollars from ads, silly. You can't live by the income of your flashgame ads. Matt Roszak for example, whose game EBF3 is #1 on NG and #2 on Kong, earned ~1,000 dollar for ads (6,000,000 views) in 3 months.

Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 9:02am
Quote Post
ok... but 1000 bucks is enough to buy food for three people to eat well for 3 months. now granted, if its for three people, you might eat a few wish sandwiches, but you wont be hungry.

but who am i kidding, I spend my ad revenue on drugs and prostitutes. if you play my games you're supporting terrorism and exploitation of teenage runaways.
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 12:51pm
Quote Post
System Bot
ok... but 1000 bucks is enough to buy food for three people to eat well for 3 months. now granted, if its for three people, you might eat a few wish sandwiches, but you wont be hungry.
> Implying that you don't need to pay for water, electricity, gas and last but not least, your apartment

Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 3:59pm
Quote Post
yeah but my initial statement was about paying for food.
Re: SW: The Mary Reed Chronicles Posted on: 11/04/2010 4:16pm
Quote Post
System Bot
yeah but my initial statement was about paying for food.
Well, looking at it from that perspective, you can also buy socks for 1,000 people from Walmart.