Wizard's Run
-migrated-
Wizard's Run
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Magic Pixel RPG Shooter Wizard

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wizard's Run

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Wizard's Run

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/31/2011 01:37

Wizard's Run

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/08/2010 00:20

Wizard's Run - 50 pts. (new window)

Arcane Academic

Kill 50 monsters

Evil Averted

Defeat the source of evil

Survival of the Arcanist

Earn a score of 600 in "Survival" mode

Game Dscription
Wizard's Run, a free online shooting game brought to you by Armor Games. Wizard's Run is a fantasy game that plays like a top-down shooter. If you survive the 9 levels and defeat the source of the evil, there is a very difficult survival mode to ...
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:05pm
Quote Post
Tested TWICE, they work, they don't work for some people because the AoBs he posted are for Newgrounds and you must be using them for Kongregate, am I right?
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:05pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
Still no working. But I neither don't know, what is going on. First one works and gives results, but no other do nothing. And I have used CE thousands of times. I chose plugin containes (FF use) and searched for Array of Bytes. This makes getting badges harder.
First of all, don't fucking quote the whole massive post, just write @phreneticus blablabla. Did you clear your cache and updated your flashplayer as I told you to do?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:09pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Still no working. But I neither don't know, what is going on. First one works and gives results, but no other do nothing. And I have used CE thousands of times. I chose plugin containes (FF use) and searched for Array of Bytes. This makes getting badges harder.
First of all, don't fucking quote the whole massive post, just write @phreneticus blablabla. Did you clear your cache and updated your flashplayer as I told you to do?

I edited it.
And yes, I did what you told. But the problem might be there, as it just come to my mind, that at lesast I am using it at kongregate.
... So that might be the problem.
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:12pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I edited it.
And yes, I did what you told. But the problem might be there, as it just come to my mind, that at lesast I am using it at kongregate.
You are using what at Kong?

Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
I edited it.
You are using what at Kong?

The cheats you posted. And yes, I tried those at Newsgroudn and CE found results. (Didn't play though).
So cheats besides first don't work currently at kongregate.

EDIT: Oh, there is also a board that has Kong-cheats. Sorry for trouble.
For kongregate codes:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3414
(To avoid more useless "problems")
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:22pm
Quote Post
System Bot
The cheats you posted. And yes, I tried those at Newsgroudn and CE found results. (Didn't play though).
Are you fucking kidding me!? This is the Newgrounds section, these hacks are only supposed to work with the Newgrounds version. Use the fucking search if you want hacks for the Kongregate version! I am thinking my ass of what could be the problem: decompiling it again and searching for the hacks again, testing them again and then you come along and tell me that they do work with the Newgrounds version, thanks for waisting my time, asshole! You wanted me to solve the fucking problem and yet you are too lazy to use the search to find out that there is a thread for the Kong version, it's still on the first page of the Kong section!

Jesus Christ. /ragequit

Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:27pm
Quote Post
Are you fucking kidding me!? This is the Newgrounds section, these hacks are only supposed to work with the Newgrounds version. Use the fucking search if you want hacks for the Kongregate version! I am thinking my ass of what could be the problem: decompiling it again and searching for the hacks again, testing them again and then you come along and tell me that they do work with the Newgrounds version, thanks for waisting my time, asshole! You wanted me to solve the fucking problem and yet you are too lazy to use the search to find out that there is a thread for the Kong version, it's still on the first page of the Kong section!

Jesus Christ. /ragequit

Yeah, I'm deeply sorry, but the search didn't give me other topic besides this.
... Maybe I should really use my eyeglasses.
Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:31pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Yeah, I'm deeply sorry, but the search didn't give me other topic besides this.
... Maybe I should really use my eyeglasses.
What the fuck did you search for?! Just when I thought that newfags can't cause me to rage anymore because I am used to their shit, you come along and top all the stuff they have done before.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=wizard+s+run&start=30

Re: Wizard's Run Posted on: 11/08/2010 12:20am
Quote Post
I tried those at Newsgroudn and CE found results. (Didn't play though).

EDIT: Oh, there is also a board that has Kong-cheats. Sorry for trouble.
For kongregate codes:
(To avoid more useless "problems")

............................................________
....................................,.-