Platform Racing 3
-migrated-
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/13/2011 11:19pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "trainermax"
Wow dude thx so much (broken image removed) it means a ton to me

You can thank me by trying to learn how to AoB hack by reading the tutorials on the site, its quite fun after you get the hang of it (broken image removed)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303

is this where you learned how to do it from?
it looks so confusing :O that i think i might faint trying to remember everything in it
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/23/2011 4:46am
Quote Post

You can thank me by trying to learn how to AoB hack by reading the tutorials on the site, its quite fun after you get the hang of it (broken image removed)
one last question whats the  no name hack?
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/24/2011 9:53pm
Quote Post
Were do you go in the file of the swf file to find the hacks is it in the item folder? Please let me know thanks.
lol you will never find the noname hack only me and my brother know it lol.
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/25/2011 10:47pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "*Black~Out*"
Were do you go in the file of the swf file to find the hacks is it in the item folder? Please let me know thanks.
Hmm i already learned how to aob pr3 i have the no name hack found the code. wonder how you dont know how to do it but u have code....
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/26/2011 2:03pm
Quote Post

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303

is this where you learned how to do it from?
it looks so confusing :O that i think i might faint trying to remember everything in it
If you think it's too confusing, try here , it's written and has screenshots.

And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?

Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/30/2011 7:59pm
Quote Post
Hmm i already learned how to aob pr3 i have the no name hack found the code. wonder how you dont know how to do it but u have code....
Me and figured knowes that too... (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 04/30/2011 10:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sr2449"
Me and figured knowes that too... (broken image removed)
Which way you does yours i do mine as Firefox (i have old one) target firefox not plugin container since i have old one then i go to text start up game type my name (lowercase) then the rest u can guess what i do dont want to bore you :p
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/04/2011 11:00pm
Quote Post
I'm still trying to figure out this whole .swf thingy. Can anyone explain how it is done?. And also the no name hack would be neat lol  (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/05/2011 11:53pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "pointman"
I'm still trying to figure out this whole .swf thingy. Can anyone explain how it is done?. And also the no name hack would be neat lol  (broken image removed)
just use 4 bytes or text its simple as heck IL33T (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/08/2011 4:49am
Quote Post
Some time there's reason to use the other types of values..
But most of the time 4 bytes or text works. (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/08/2011 9:56pm
Quote Post
ok ive read and read and read all these posts and ive looked at most all of the tuts on how to aob into games but i cant get swf file to pr3 i cant find array aob im trying to hack and im compleley lost can u plz help me i just came here to try to find the no-name hack so if someone can please explain to me how to do the no-name hack ill be on my way happy as could be  (broken image removed) 'nuff said lol (trainermax i almost understand wat your saying but i cant get it right (broken image removed))
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/09/2011 10:46pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Morgansnack"
ok ive read and read and read all these posts and ive looked at most all of the tuts on how to aob into games but i cant get swf file to pr3 i cant find array aob im trying to hack and im compleley lost can u plz help me i just came here to try to find the no-name hack so if someone can please explain to me how to do the no-name hack ill be on my way happy as could be  (broken image removed) 'nuff said lol (trainermax i almost understand wat your saying but i cant get it right (broken image removed))
Didn't say the whole way to do it because i dont want other people to know and riot the chat with spam so just get off this thread and take it some where else because im pretty sure no one wants to tell more people. - THE END IS NEAR - ENDED.
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/12/2011 6:37pm
Quote Post

Oh 4 bytes, I was using array of bytes. Btw, whats IL33T? is that another hack? or cheat?
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/12/2011 10:53pm
Quote Post

Oh 4 bytes, I was using array of bytes. Btw, whats IL33T :/is that another hack? or cheat?

Um no....... i just thought u were that guy now the um item hack doesnt work so im thinkin bout quitin
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/13/2011 4:23am
Quote Post

Oh 4 bytes, I was using array of bytes. Btw, whats IL33T :/is that another hack? or cheat?

Um no....... i just thought u were that guy now the um item hack doesnt work so im thinkin bout quitin

Oh lol. I'm new with cheat engine and such, I just wanna expand my knowledge. I don't get the whole "text" and "4 bytes", I can see them in the drop down list, but just don't know what to do. And If I freeze my search results or not  :cry: