[Request] [Facebook] Pac Man?
Hey there everyone. I've been lurking around here for a little while, and I've gotta say you all have really gotten these hacks down to an art. I've already used the tutorial page (for the simple things) to hack a few flash games (broken image removed)
One problem is, I'm not experienced at all when it comes to Flash or programming, and I don't fully understand AoB hacks. I was looking to edit the number of lives or the score of the Facebook version of Pacman. I tried doing the routine searches for variables and things like that, but it seems to be encoded differently.
I hate to ask someone to come up with an AoB hack because it makes me feel lazy and like a moocher, but I really don't get the AoB hacks and I don't have the time or resources to learn seeing as I'm still in school. If anyone could create an AoB for me or at least lead me in the right direction (other than leading me to the FAQ page), I'd be really grateful.
Thanks guys, keep up the awesome work! (broken image removed)