SWF Decomp's replacement
-migrated-
SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/13/2011 5:06am
Quote Post
Now that you non-buying butt pirates, myself included, can no longer use SWF Decompiler at it's fullest until further notice, there is already a replacement. It's Eltima's Flash Decompiler, which looks strikingly similar to Sothink's SWF Decompiler. As I see it now, Eltima's appears to be an improvement over Sothink's, supporting the ability to decompile multiple .swf's at once. I won't provide a link to the booty here because of rules but PM if you're too lazy to search and want the demonoid link.
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/13/2011 12:39pm
Quote Post
cum here
Well Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.5 is what most people use and that is enough to hack games, you don't really need the later versions as 5.5 has all the features you need.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/13/2011 6:11pm
Quote Post
Hmm. I did not have any versions below 5.6 so maybe that's why I can't use Sothink. But then again, I'm using it for far more reason than AoB's. Busy stealing images from BBG's and making something nice out of them.
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/13/2011 7:14pm
Quote Post
cum here
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Hmm. I did not have any versions below 5.6 so maybe that's why I can't use Sothink. But then again, I'm using it for far more reason than AoB's. Busy stealing images from BBG's and making something nice out of them.

I got 5.2 installed and I can still use that for stealing images.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/14/2011 5:18pm
Quote Post
Why can't we use version 6?
I've got if on my computer.
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/14/2011 9:37pm
Quote Post
If you butt pirated it off the internet, you won't be able to activate it because it now requires online activation to work.
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/16/2011 12:42am
Quote Post
If you butt pirated it off the internet, you won't be able to activate it because it now requires online activation to work.

Lots of programs require online activation, how does that make it unable to be cracked?  :?:
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/17/2011 10:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "turdsammich"
Lots of programs require online activation, how does that make it unable to be cracked? :?:
Nobody with the required skill set has bothered cracking it (afaik). Either pay for it, wait for it to be cracked, use an old version or use another program (SWFreader, yogda, etc).
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/18/2011 2:48am
Quote Post
what is swf decompiler packed with?
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/18/2011 4:47am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does 127.0.0.1 work here?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/18/2011 11:54am
Quote Post
does 127.0.0.1 work here?

idk if that works, if you configure fiddler2 as a reverse proxy you can capture the registration packets lol.
Re: SWF Decomp's replacement Posted on: 03/19/2011 11:47pm
Quote Post