swfdecrypt question
-migrated-
swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 12:57am
Quote Post
How would i go about decrypting a game that crashes sothink swf decompiler? I already have tried using swfdecrypt, but it says "sorry something went wrong while recovering". I obtained the game using swf dump. The game loads up in swf decompiler, but when i try to search all .as files  or when i try to look in certain .as files it crashes. is there a group of opcodes i could search for to nop out that would stop it from crashing, or am i just screwed?  :?
Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 5:18am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
as2 or as3

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 7:19pm
Quote Post
it is as3, i have looked through it and i think i have found some bytecode that doesn't look right, i think it may be confusing the swf decompiler.

Code: [Select]
24 00 74 63
it's a jump to nowhere.
Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 8:01pm
Quote Post
Just from what you wrote, it makes sense:
24 00 - pushbyte 0
74 - convert to unsigned int
63 - setlocal
Missed a byte at the end. Translated into AS, it'd look like:
_loc# = uint(0)
Incredibly stupid, but nothing which should confuse a decompiler.

Anyway, things that usually work for me is trying to compress/decompress and then run SWFDecrypt. Sometimes even UNSWFEncryptUNP (or something like that) works. If all fails, it's time to stress these neurons and base your hacks on the p-code and/or bytecode.

P.S. an excellent reference of AS3 opcodes: http://www.anotherbigidea.com/javaswf/a ... tions.html
Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 8:48pm
Quote Post
wow, now that i look at that i really need to brush up on my opcodes lol, i was thinking 24 was jump when it is actually push, anyways i'll try what you said.

any links to that UNSWFEncryptUNP program? i've googled it but it results in a chinese or japanese wares forum that i can't read.  :?:
Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 10:01pm
Quote Post
Re: swfdecrypt question Posted on: 03/16/2011 11:01pm
Quote Post
thanks  (broken image removed)