Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script)
-migrated-
Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/21/2011 12:58am
Quote Post
Hey guys. Ok I have the dump swf file of shell shock, which for some reason I can't add (it says "The extension swf is not allowed". I just can't find anything useful to hack. You know like damage or fuel or time or delux mode, ect... Can someone help me? I dont know if I'm doing something wrong but I try searching with the search box or going through the code manually. All I found was this thing called "kill" but I don't know if it causes damage? I found one thing called "explosing damge" but I can't figure out how to edit it to make it increase. I also found "explosion range" but I still can't figure out what to do.  :cry:  Can someone please help me LEARN how to do it and what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
I also can't find out how to disable cheat detection.
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/21/2011 11:48am
Quote Post
cum here
moving to help

moving to help
What do you mean?
 :?
cum here
Quote from: "2Beastmode4u"
moving to help
What do you mean?
 :?

i mean i have moved this topic to the Help forum.

Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/21/2011 10:02pm
Quote Post
But I still can't figure out how to edit the AoBs to different AoBs.  :cry:
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/21/2011 11:35pm
Quote Post
First step would be to go and read some tutorials. It sounds like you blindly went in and expected to be able to find everything immediately and automatically know how to change everything around to make it do what you want.
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/22/2011 12:08am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
First step would be to go and read some tutorials. It sounds like you blindly went in and expected to be able to find everything immediately and automatically know how to change everything around to make it do what you want.
Blindly? No. All of the tutorials that I have done don't help me figure out what is happening. I even opened it in Notepad++ to see if it would help but that did next to nothing for help. The swf is decompiled and everything. I saw all of the action scripts but I just couldn't figure out how some people disables the cheat detection and made the damage 100. I'm so lost.  :?:
1. What IS AVM2?
2. How do you just know that "xx xx" = a certain interger? Is there some free program out there (or a manual) that tells you.
3. For some reason I can't copy the code from SoThink here. I highlight it and right click (and press ctrl+c) and it just won't copy. I even tried in administrator mode.
4. Please help. Thanks.
1. ActionScript Virtual Machine 2. Where you take the bytecode generated in your flash file and turn it into machine-executable code. If you know what the Java Virtual Machine is, it's the same; basically a middle-man. Normally source code is generated into executable machine code (.exe files), which your machine can read. However, there is slight variation in machine code from OS to OS and from processor to processor; that's why some software is only available on Mac and not on Windows and vice versa (difference between processors is a little bit subtler.) To come around that, you can have a Virtual Machine (VM) - turn the source code into bytecode, and upon execution, the VM turns this bytecode into specific machine code. The VM is available for download on any OS/processor (well, any the developer of the VM decides.)

2. What? How do you know if 4 = 4 or if 4 = 5?

3. Only heard of that problem once, and it was because the person was using a demo. PM me for a link; not so comfortable giving it out in the open.

4. That wasn't necessary.
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/22/2011 11:50am
Quote Post

No, how do you know that "ea 24" = 100
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/22/2011 12:34pm
Quote Post
cum here
Quote from: "2Beastmode4u"

No, how do you know that "ea 24" = 100

64=100 as 64 is the hex number of 100

Use a decimal to hexadecimal calculator. <shamelessPropaganda>I've written a Chrome extension that also does that for you, and many other cool stuff. Check linky linky.</shamelessPropaganda>

&&||, you can check the tutorial written for it: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2104#p26679
So if I wanted to change the damage from a weapon of this code to one hundred:
Code: [Select]
_as3_findproperty didDamageWeapon
//2c 01
_as3_pushstring ""
//68 8b 04
_as3_initproperty didDamageWeapon
//10 ca ff ff

Which I think is translated to ---> 2c 01 68 8b 04 10 ca ff ff (or is it something different?).

Do I just make the code this:
_as3_findproperty didDamageWeapon
//2c 01
_as3_pushstring ""
//68 8b 04
_as3_initproperty didDamageWeapon
//10 ca ea 24

Which I think is changing  2c 01 68 8b 04 10 ca ff ff --->  2c 01 68 8b 04 10 ca ea 24
Re: Shell Shock Live (Can't find damage script) Posted on: 04/22/2011 10:07pm
Quote Post
Since you didn't paste everything, 10 means jump. The 3 bytes that follow the jump specify how many bytes to jump. It has nothing to do with "didDamageWeapon", the code you found probably looks like:
didDamageWeapon = ""