Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Quote from: "mikeinessex"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
We laid down the banhammer on that newfag!  (broken image removed)

im pretty new here was he making things which linked us to kixeye so everyone got caught?

No he was harrassing a user on this site and got banned. Then he made several other accounts to evade his ban.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 23, 2012 2:51 am

Well, my account has yet to be banned, so I'm gonna (subtly) use sub's hacks on my main accounts. I do suggest using a proxy, nothing huge just in case (run it through your browser's settings, thats what I'm doing) and don't go crazy with the hacks. Don't spend more than 100 coins in fake coins using the hack, and try not to insta-repair everything. Stay subtle and I'm sure you'll be fine
[Disclaimer]
I'm only saying these based on what I've tested. Maybe I've gotten lucky, maybe kixeye is using me as a test subject, I have no idea. I have yet to get banned from hacking, so maybe its just people not hacking the right way. Just because your hacks let you insta-build EVERYTHING and go shit-crazy doesn't mean you should. Show some restraint and dont get yourself reported. I don't really base hit much, I just fleet fight (Thats all I'm good at). Using SKILL and TACTIC I win, my hacks don't win any of my fights for me, they just reduce the time I need to wait to get what I want. Play like that, don't use overpowered ships and fleet hacks, those are silly. I don't need them, neither do you.
If you can't get sub's file, I will send it to you if you PM me your e-mail address. I don't get on here much since I don't really play BP much either, so don't go spamming my inbox.
Slowmo
How do I use rules to block certain URLs? I see the log url matty was talking about, it sends back what buildings you have, what hulls, ect, at least I think it does.


Edit: I used autoresponder to send back 502_Unreachable.dat if it picks up /kx/www/log.php? which picks up just about everything about your account. Dunno if it'll work, if it doesn't, I'm gonna end up quitting battle pirates, this is the last hard-worked account I have. lol

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm

tried it and got banned on 3 acounts, i was using it very safe aswell  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Kixeye is watching this forum now. Use pm to share your scripts don't go posting them blindly. Got a friend in my sector that said they know about this forum. He's in an alliance with me and said that he talked to a kixeye employee and they know about kongragate hacks forum and mentioned some names from here. :evil:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 23, 2012 6:36 pm

lol...my account got lucky...not yet banned...i just try it 6 or 7 hours ago now...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 23, 2012 7:38 pm
Quote from: "peacekeeper"
Kixeye is watching this forum now. Use pm to share your scripts don't go posting them blindly. Got a friend in my sector that said they know about this forum. He's in an alliance with me and said that he talked to a kixeye employee and they know about kongragate hacks forum and mentioned some names from here. :evil:

That's obvious, every game hack forum has spies.
If you can register and join, why can't they?

It's always been that way, and the reason why Public hacks are always patched first.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

Works fine so far.  I just used it for a small refit and to get some resources.  I'm still trying to figure this out, one that I made didn't work and one of my alts got banned.  I guess that's the only way to learn.  Thanks for the great work slowmo.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 24, 2012 5:57 am

getting banned is going to happen everytime they change versoin # of the swf. i'm working on solution.

they added to the anti-hack system there are more then one call for the loggers you should 1 down for some reason comes back i had fixed that in v79 about to pull my hair our on v80