[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
[Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/26/2011 3:55pm
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/battlepirates/

I've tried to "hack" this game by using Cheat Engine 6.0. By changing the values of the resource I wanted. I manage to change the value when I'm mining, but when I enter my outpost it "resets" to the original value. I've tried change the values inside my outpost, but it's the same deal there. They just change back.

Can you help me?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 05/16/2011 12:18pm
Quote Post
im also interested in cheats for this game, ive tried speed hack, doesnt work. ive tried messing with resource values but they dont change. this is a tough game to crack
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 05/25/2011 7:09pm
Quote Post
im also interested in cheats for this game..

thanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 05/26/2011 5:52am
Quote Post
Facebook games are often serversided! Try charles to edit facebook games! I think there are tutorials for charles round here.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 05/27/2011 5:41am
Quote Post
Is This:
http://www.charlesproxy.com/
What you speak of?

Thxz for the post zuckerflut
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 05/27/2011 6:55am
Quote Post
Yep thats the programm!

For starters:

Open charles then start the game! Look in charles for a line referring to the game (maybe battlepirates or something similar)1 After that u need to do something (quest, mine whatever) and watch what happens. Analyze the requests which are send to the server, and lets say u mine and a line pops up telling the server what u have done - set a breakpoint on that line (look in tutorial on how to do that) and mine again! Charles should come up and ask u if u want to edit the request which is send to the server. Now its up to u to find out what to change to get a better result from the server. Dont edit a response because it wont change what the server DB has stored it only changes what u see on your side ... as soon as u do something the server will send the correct data again.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 07/05/2011 5:43pm
Quote Post
i am yet another battle pirate interested in hacking the game, i read the post by zuckerflut and tried charles. seems like great idea i can now break in between the responses and the request but my problem is when i change the request i get no response... im new to this but its cool and i really want to hack that game. if anyone could let me know what i might be doing wrong i would appreciate it. i also got a few letters from the response/request deciphered. actually just two but a few sounded better. also i have used the speed hack and sped the whole thing up with CE but while looking at that and charles at the same time i notice that i get no responses when its going really fast and then i get asked the question about my hands on the ship wheel. thats all i got so far
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 08/16/2011 1:05am
Quote Post
l
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 08/16/2011 1:12am
Quote Post
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 08/19/2011 5:40pm
Quote Post
I know I want hacks for this game too. Its a very very fun facebook game.. probably the best strategy game on facebook at the moment.. Unfortunately nobody is doing anything.. who knows, maybe they are just taking a while for a new hack.. tell me if there is a hack out please
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 08/24/2011 7:37am
Quote Post
im also interested in cheats for this game..is there any code? pm me..
thanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 09/05/2011 11:19am
Quote Post
The "n" is which resource it is (n2 is second turbine). I have analyzed the traffic quite a bit with both Charles and tamperdata. None of the requests can be modified because they are signed with a hash that the server can tell is replayed. Some of the more sensitive data is also encrypted with this hash. Figure out how to generate the hash and you will be able to do almost anything.

P.S. The "rapid resource" cheat actually still works, although not quite the same bytes as it used to.  Honestly rapid resources are not much good, because even if you had max resources all the time, it would not really help because most of the PITA of the game is waiting for ships to build, research to complete, upgrades to complete etc. In other words, the only really useful hack will be one that lets you speed up those things.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 09/07/2011 3:31pm
Quote Post
@blaz3r
yeh u'r right, but the rapid resources hack is just useful 4 newbies, but we can call it a hack after all, cant we ?? (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 09/10/2011 11:43am
Quote Post
Hi all,

I am new in here and really would like to know how to use rapid resources for battle pirates ?would be greatfull if anyone could help with that,thanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 09/12/2011 2:53am
Quote Post
i think there is a bot out there for battle pirates.  if anyone finds it please tell me.