Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

What is going on? I finally figure out how to do the cheat with Charles now to find out the last SWF file update does not work. It only loads to 80% and gets stuck there. Only can see a black screen with a different logon. Can anyone tell me if it is still working or everyone waiting? Please respond Im in the dark here...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Nevermind I figure it out I had the SWF file in the wrong place.  speed ups are working but even though I see 999,999,999 resources it wont let me upgrade anymore it says i need resources and I have two level 4 warehouses. Was up with that?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

wtf   I'm stock can't upgrade outpost to lvl3 because I need additonal storage. Cant upgrade storage because I need lvl3 outpost,   WTF

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 23, 2012 9:51 pm

OK It seems like this SWF latest updated file is not working. And seems like noone here is willing to help or al least say something about it.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 24, 2012 3:08 am

Im not being unappreciative I even offer a donation and I don't mind waiting either I just don't know what is going on. I still dont know what is going on. I think the file is not working and may be we are waiting for update or may be Im doing something wrong. Unfortunately noone is willing to tell me just critize me

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 25, 2012 12:39 am

At least wait a day for someone to reply, not everyone is that free you know.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 25, 2012 7:40 pm

New version Res works in this 1

This is for Battle Piratesv88

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.


Code: [Select]

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs, Instant Res


Thanks rokon and 0m3g4
Make sure everyone give rokon & 0m3g4 a big thanks

Hell-In-BPv88-v2a-Res.swf

change log:
UPDATE1a

added res
cleaned up code

v2 UPDATE

took out some java scripts that run
Fixed res now mines gives res

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

VirusTotal Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7519f9008b41ca5b0fe7ce8ae7b51a24a830e6939baec7a6e61e9672dac955fb/analysis/1337973495/

Jotti Virus Scan
Hell-In-BPv88-v2a-Res.swf - Jotti's malware scan

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you Hellion for the new file and thank to others for responses. May be I was a bit impatient I thought people would be looking at this thread regularly

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 26, 2012 2:46 am

This is for Battle Pirates v89

Was done with these a few hours ago but had to step away from comp just got back home so here they are.

Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair & Res build edition.swf

http://www.mediafire.com/?7tr79tgk2gc5llf

VirusTotal Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/dc56e3b515ae3985dfbb64b56b86f6691125eac9601193ba87ec4cbfd3c1e02f/analysis/1337993602/

Jotti Virus Scan
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/98f65cea88226f63fa26d3d1f4c818d0605db4bf

Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair & Res edition.swf

http://www.mediafire.com/?npo3uf6hexljwl0

VirusTotal Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6de04241256706787d1c90f3242985c00361d17cb6bef5cc95f352f27f04fa9c/analysis/1337994088/

Jotti Virus Scan
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/3f0e6cc86709be26f406699efe4d11739c19eeab

Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair edition.swf

http://www.mediafire.com/?h1c2k8h4xpxj7f6

VirusTotal Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/96dee96ec9e8142bbe4bfa9f30d1e84ed365a0ae3d80b66ced30fa74dae02559/analysis/1337999068/

Jotti Virus Scan
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/9a6bb7ac5b2d7d90da2b4de6061fdc5baf48c685

made 3 different versions I'll add no xp later when i have more time

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 28, 2012 3:47 pm

HIBPv89.7z (Must unzip with 7zip)
http://bit.ly/Kst5M2

contense of HIBPv89.7z
Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair & Res build edition.swf
Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair & Res edition.swf
Hell-in-BP-v89.vship repair edition.swf

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 29, 2012 3:46 am

Kixeye giving you hell with links, huh?

Anyways, thanks as always and another donation, next week  (broken image removed)