Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 14, 2011 8:23 am

Hi guys

I am very new to this but have a hunger to learn as much as i can, i downloaded all the software to enable me to hack battle pirates, only thing is am not sure where to start. I have cheat engine 5.5, sothink and flasm.... with the cheat engine i have managed to speed up the the game but when i collect the resources.... "something broke" (broken image removed) i was just wondering if there is a downloadable doc that enables me to use all this software with simple steps allowing people like me to really get into this. I dunno, maybe call the doc... "A doc for noobs" I have seen 2 vids a few pages back in this thread but still not sure on what to do, so if some smart hacker would be able to post an indepth downloadable or just a good description on how to use the software for battle pirates i would be very greatful..... cheers guys sorry for being a noob to this, but we all started somewhere right? :p

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 14, 2011 1:10 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
seriously!!!!!
i fought for 30 hours non stop to win the hammerhead, and ranked 62 global, built some, there: other players reported me for cheating and got me booted, so the runner up claimed the hammerhead blueprint after that. my whole sector envied me for those stupid ships.
you think you gonna roam around with HH and not getting reported?! LMBO
you won't last a day if your sector comms are active, your own alliance might report ya   :twisted:


I am not going to use the thing as flagship, only the opposite sect. will see them.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
everyone knows how to take screenshots from battle reports. and everyone knows who won the raid contest in neighbor sects.
never mind mate... if your sect wont spare you, you think your enemies will  (broken image removed)


Yes, this is true xD
Well, maybe, I'll get it on an alt account, relocate, and the sector I'll be in won't have a clue. LOL
Anyway, I think there is no hope for this in general :/

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 14, 2011 9:05 pm

slowmo, why do you feel the need to troll?  What do you care if 0M3G4 gets caught or not?  Personaly, I'm intrested to see how this turns out.  If it works id love to try it out on one of my alternate accounts.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 15, 2011 4:52 am

There is a new update, idk if you guys have seen it but when you start up battle pirates it shows at the top left a new swf cheat detector... anybody been banned because of this?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 15, 2011 11:47 am

is this update can affect the hackcheck were using now?...its still working...is there any new hackcheck available?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 15, 2011 12:18 pm
Quote from: "iamimus"
There is a new update, idk if you guys have seen it but when you start up battle pirates it shows at the top left a new swf cheat detector... anybody been banned because of this?


I haven`t been banned. But you have to be wise with this, one level per day, or KIXEYE will catch you. And, btw, these aren't SWF hacks  :roll:

Quote from: "carla"
is this update can affect the hackcheck were using now?...its still working...is there any new hackcheck available?


I'm not sure, KIXEYE hasn't updated the Game Engine, so I don't think it's an issue...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

Ok I been banned, I not been on for days but noticed my account has been suspend/banned. I noticed they changed the hack check array and obviously caught me. I had some fun anyway, I noticed instant build no longer works or it's changed.

Also looking quickly through the swf file I noticed that they been working hard on detecting cheaters then fixing the known hacks lol, look In this location: action/com/waterworld/core/checker they compare and log facebook credits, building time and looks like they started on docks.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 16, 2011 2:05 am

Was you really obvious with your account mate?

Because ive been doing it for over a month now and im not banned i dont get ontop of the rising rovers list i keep low and do what i want.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 16, 2011 3:16 am
Quote from: "woot"
Ok I been banned, I not been on for days but noticed my account has been suspend/banned. I noticed they changed the hack check array and obviously caught me. I had some fun anyway, I noticed instant build no longer works or it's changed.

Also looking quickly through the swf file I noticed that they been working hard on detecting cheaters then fixing the known hacks lol, look In this location: action/com/waterworld/core/checker they compare and log facebook credits, building time and looks like they started on docks.


Quote from: "allnamestaken"
Was you really obvious with your account mate?

Because ive been doing it for over a month now and im not banned i dont get ontop of the rising rovers list i keep low and do what i want.


I was level 28, I did unlock everyship and after looking at the swf file and there is so much logging happening IM QUITE surprized I was not detected sooner really.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

Well how fast did you jump to level 28 and unlock everything?

Everyone i know just assumed i coined and i only went up 3 levels in a week lol.

Posted Nov 16, 2011 11:17 am
Quote from: "woot"
Quote from: "woot"
Ok I been banned, I not been on for days but noticed my account has been suspend/banned. I noticed they changed the hack check array and obviously caught me. I had some fun anyway, I noticed instant build no longer works or it's changed.

Also looking quickly through the swf file I noticed that they been working hard on detecting cheaters then fixing the known hacks lol, look In this location: action/com/waterworld/core/checker they compare and log facebook credits, building time and looks like they started on docks.

Quote from: "allnamestaken"
Was you really obvious with your account mate?

Because ive been doing it for over a month now and im not banned i dont get ontop of the rising rovers list i keep low and do what i want.

Quote from: "woot"
I was level 28, I did unlock everyship and after looking at the swf file and there is so much logging happening IM QUITE surprized I was not detected sooner really.

Quote from: "allnamestaken"
Well how fast did you jump to level 28 and unlock everything?

Everyone i know just assumed i coined and i only went up 3 levels in a week lol.


I was playing for like two weeks bud, I Was having some fun fighting a sector below me. So I was ethier stiched by someone in the other sector and they decided to report me and they checked logs and banned. Or it's because I continued using instant rocket and repair on ships without the disable hack check.

Im not that bothered really, I got other accounts with the buildings maxed which saved me many days. (broken image removed)

I just thought ill give people the headsup looking through the new update there is alot of new stuff in the recent update and a shit load of hack checking code. They log when you started playing, how many researches you done, buildings,ships,bubble protection they have almost everything covered. I think they left the hacks open to draw hackers in then it's easier to populate a list of accounts to suspend. I suggest not using the hacks intill you disable all the checking first

But here some good news, I see at least 2-3 new ship types which probably be introduced in the next few updates.