Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 3, 2011 3:01 pm

Ok, I know I'm a newbie but I have a good resource fix...not going to call it a hack, because it's not exactly instant.

I do it from CE, and have been pretty successful on making it work well. There may be an easier way to do this, but this is how I do it.

Search for this string.
74 27 8B 45 E8 8B 50 08

Disassemble this address, and change the je to a jg.

(I know this has been shared for the past kajillion years.)

Then, scroll up in the coding until you find a jb. Change that jb to a je, and your resource fields will fill up about every 10 secs. =)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 3, 2011 3:36 pm

Where do you put the string to shearch for it? I tried the "value" box and got nothing. I'm still tring to understand the ins and outs of CE. Thanks

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 4, 2011 9:58 am
Quote from: "septaric"
Where do you put the string to shearch for it? I tried the "value" box and got nothing. I'm still tring to understand the ins and outs of CE. Thanks

PLEASE do read more before asking the same question as everybody else... there is a complete step by step some pages ago....

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 4, 2011 11:30 am

Just tried that resource gainer, does not work anymore (broken image removed) that was good for building fleets fast with the xp block on. Anyone know of a new one?


66 ?? 01 d2 90
66 ?? 01 d2 02

and

66 ?? 01 d2 a1
66 ?? 01 d2 a0

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 4, 2011 3:19 pm
Quote from: "nonofurbusiness"
Quote from: "septaric"
Where do you put the string to shearch for it? I tried the "value" box and got nothing. I'm still tring to understand the ins and outs of CE. Thanks
PLEASE do read more before asking the same question as everybody else... there is a complete step by step some pages ago....

I did look but what what I saw didn't make total sence to me.
 I you a PM a couple days ago also, thanks.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 5, 2011 7:17 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
BLUEPRINTS
sorry guys, i stopped sharing blueprints code with others, it does not bother me when people ask me for the code, but it bugs me big deal when i share it with them and they come back to me to whine about it.



Uh why would in God's green earth would they whine about it? if you want you can PM the codes please, i won't ever whine to you about it.. lmao  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :roll: thank you

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 5, 2011 10:39 pm

lol @ slowmo.. its all good i'm just getting to understand how to edit the swf, i'll come back to you when i get a better understanding. =P  .. have a good one.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 6, 2011 5:03 am

can someone help me out with the auto assembly codes
i followed the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to work
i followed the instructions, but it ended up crashing the flash player
any help please?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 6, 2011 8:15 am

from my experience, code will not work when you inject through auto assembly for some reasons. I may be wrong tho  :?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 6, 2011 8:46 am

can any one tell me what i do step by step plzz  :cry:  i just have sothink and the file but what can i do now ??

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 7, 2011 3:59 am

Can we release blueprint codes please?
or if you guys cant release to public can you send me them?
Thanks (broken image removed)

BATTLE PIRATES FACEBOOK HACK - FREE TO TRY

Posted Dec 8, 2011 7:33 am

FREE to try, continually updated Battle Pirates Hack

Full version allows you to have unlimited resources, and
instant everything. No longer do you have to spend FB credits ($$)
to upgrade, repair, research etc.

Try the trial today, and see the difference, when you become a
dominating force within your BP sector (broken image removed))

copy and paste the link below to see how:

This user has been banned for selling hacks.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 8, 2011 10:05 pm

Dang....I didn't get the Email address to send my CC info to! Too funny!