Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
So putting all in one place:
...
xp freeze
d0 30 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
...
Credit and thanks to Goodknife and Slowmo.
Does it work anymore? Other codes now working except this one..
-migrated-
1,693 posts
So putting all in one place:
...
xp freeze
d0 30 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
...
Credit and thanks to Goodknife and Slowmo.
Does it work anymore? Other codes now working except this one..
Pardon my noob, but could someone instruct me as to how to use these hacks? I've been paging through this and clicked the tutorial to how to do the cheat table, ect ect, and I tried "RES 1" and I've noticed no difference with anything on my game. Please, and thank you! :]
While I'm asking, and thank you very much for the tips, it worked, what's with the ??'s? Do those belong?
Edit:
I don't understand how to use instant research, and whatnot. Assuming the ??s belong, I don't instantly research weapons or armor. Thanks!
Ahhh, I kinda understand. I went to Value type and changed it to AoB, and searched with the wild card (I assume that's how you reveal it) and changed it to all memory, when I searched for instant research it yielded no results.
62 04 66 ?? ?? A0 4F ?? 01 is what I searched for, nothing came up.
Quote from: "cholera"xp freeze
d0 30 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
Does it work anymore? Other codes now working except this one..
this one works only for research and building, and it's still working, i just checked.
(broken image removed)
I revealed my wild cards for instant ship building, tested and it works, but I have yet to find the one for instant research. If you could try to find it, that would be nice. I'm not asking for a hand out, just wanna check if you can get it. I'm not asking for you to tell me it. If you can't, or whatnot, thanks anyways, you've been a ton of help!
I apologize. I simply tried a code that was supposedly provided by you or another person who is reputable. I didn't expect the code not to work when I followed your directions. I didn't mean to insult you, just wanted to figure out if YOU could figure it out. At any rate, thanks again. Have a good night.
Will try to keep this updated so we won't torture slowmo/goodknife (broken image removed) :
hackcheck
20 80 ?? D5 20 80 ?? D6 60 ?? ?? 11 07 00 00
47 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 11 07 00 00
instup
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00
repair
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d2 66 ?? ?? a0 68 ?? ?? d0 d2
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02 02 02 68 ?? ?? d0 d2
instresearch
62 04 66 ?? ?? A0 4F ?? 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 4F ?? 01
shipbuild + refit
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 62 06 A0
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02
instturret
d0 d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02
instbuild
5D ?? D0 66 ?? 24 01 46 ?? ?? 01 46 01 01 A0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
instrocket
5d ?? ?? d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0 4f ?? 01 d0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0
insfortify
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 d0 26
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0 26
free repair
60 ?? 24 ?? d3 66 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? 02
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
RES1
66 b6 01 d2 90
66 b6 01 d2 02
RES2
66 b6 01 d2 a1
66 b6 01 d2 a0
xp freeze
d0 30 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
Credit and thanks to Goodknife and Slowmo.
Guys just want to say thank u all for doing such good work on theses hacks.....I was a good boy until I came to this website....playing by the rules and everything....thx for turning me to the dark side :twisted:
What exactly does "Repair" and "Hackcheck" do, might i ask?
What exactly does "Repair" and "Hackcheck" do, might i ask?
Repair - instant ship repair
Hackcheck - some kind of turning off the protection/logs of your hacks.
I went through about 15 pages, there's a lot. And I scanned the given AoBs and used what I found and it didn't work. I don't quite understand why, as I've gotten every other hack to work. I tried re-scanning and using what I got with no success. So I thought it natural to ask, because I might of been confusing it with instant base repair or something of the sort.
Edit: I compared what I just now did what what I did before asking about it, and it is EXACTLY the same, but only the second one works. Whatever, no complaints.
Thanks.
Disable hackchecks
20 80 2F D5 20 80 04 D6 60 FA 21 11 07 00 00
I take it that they update things regularly? Is it a daily occurrence? I'd like to have an idea on how fast I need to do stuff before I'll have to re-update.
helo..im new her..wht are u use to hack??..
helo..im new her..wht are u use to hack??..
If you read between page 1 and page 36, the answer will come :ugeek: .