Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I've been using the .lua for a while but cannot see to figure out how to get started on the .swf's. How would I go about using it or at least a start on how to.

"Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 pm" - I've done that with version 74 but getting the hack itself is troubling me, not sure if using CE 6.1 or the browser? Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 11:08 pm

1) open fidler
2) open google chrome
3) sign into facebook
4) open battle pirates
5) open google chrome options
6) open under the bonnet
7) click on clear browsing data
 make sure - Clear browsing history - Clear download history - Empty the cache - Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data is ticked an the other left un ticked.
9) click clear browsing data
10) close options window and go to facebook and if it hasnt signed you out press the big facebook icon and it will sign u out.
11) sign back in
12) open battle pirates
13) open google options
14) open under the bonnet
15) click on clear browsing data
16) tick empty cache and make the rest of them un-ticked
17) click clear browsing data
18) close option page
19) go into fidler and find the v-75 file with the red icon
20) click and drag into the right hand box making sure automatic responses tab is open and that there is a tick next to enable automatic responses
21) click on the bottom pull down box and click on find new file
22) click on the hack file which was put in documents
23) click save in the fidler window
24) refresh the facebook page with battle pirates open and then the hack will be working

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 11:40 pm

I don't use .swf(s), but damn, dudes. you whine and bitch so much. No wonder slowmo and Gyan, etc go MIA after a while.
You just keep asking, asking and asking. Don't like what they offer? don't use it, stfu and move on.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 11:57 pm
Quote from: "septaric"
Quote from: "septaric"
I'm tring my first attempt at using Fiddler. I get this message every time after I refresh the browser after loading the hack into Fiddle. [Fiddler] No matching AutoResponder rule and fallthrough not permitted. So what am I doing wrong?
Any of you brainiacs know what I'm doing wrong?


make sure swf is associated with the correct live game version and tick the option in fiddler that ''enable automatic responses'' and '' unmatched request passthrough''


thanks for that kit slowmo! much easier than what i been using (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Thanks I figured out it was the "unmatched request passthrough"  that wasn't ticked.  The thing I don't understand is I have two bases and on one base the hack only has the name change working and on the other base everything on the hack works. So what am I doing wrong now. Thanks for the help.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 3:43 am
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "Smurf357"
thanks for that kit slowmo! much easier than what i been using (broken image removed)
i bet typing your command lines in cmd one by one is painful, much easier with bat files. (broken image removed)


you have no idea!! well yes i imagine you do lol (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 4:13 am
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "blaz3r"
Does anyone have an old copy of the SWF that still had the /es  /entersector command?  It was not listed in the /help commands but it was a "hidden" command that worked. It would allow you to "enter" the chat of other sectors. For example "/es Sector305" would put you in Sector305 chat. You would see their chat and they would see yours.

When I first discovered this hidden command I told a couple of people about it, and then told others, and within a week it was removed from the SWF.

I'm thinking if we put the code back in, we could again use it to communicate with other sectors.
entersector chat:
you have to do it yourself mate, everyone here is asking for different customized swf.  
your chat preset is 600, your neighbor sectors chat is 2 points away, (change it 598 for east, or 602 for west).
you can basically join any sector of your choice if you're arsed enough to do the math.


I was not asking for a customized swf, I was just wondering if anyone had saved copies of the older version game SWF files. If someone has the older version I could extract the entersector function from it and build it into new SWF, then I could use /es command again (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "blaz3r"
Does anyone have an old copy of the SWF that still had the /es  /entersector command?  It was not listed in the /help commands but it was a "hidden" command that worked. It would allow you to "enter" the chat of other sectors. For example "/es Sector305" would put you in Sector305 chat. You would see their chat and they would see yours.

When I first discovered this hidden command I told a couple of people about it, and then told others, and within a week it was removed from the SWF.

I'm thinking if we put the code back in, we could again use it to communicate with other sectors.
entersector chat:
you have to do it yourself mate, everyone here is asking for different customized swf.  
your chat preset is 600, your neighbor sectors chat is 2 points away, (change it 598 for east, or 602 for west).
you can basically join any sector of your choice if you're arsed enough to do the math.
you can create your "hidden" commands in: comwaterworlduichatBattlePiratesChat.class.asasm

Slowmo you da man  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

anyone got the swf that was released by slomo that he deleted cause of idiots i know how to use it cheers

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 12:17 pm

L53:
      returnvoid
     end ; code
    end ; body
   end ; method
  end ; trait
  trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "enter_sector")
   method
    refid "com.waterworld.ui.chat:BattlePiratesChat/enter_sector"
    param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "String")
    param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Boolean")
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "void")
    flag HAS_OPTIONAL
    optional False()
    body
     maxstack 4
     localcount 3
     initscopedepth 9
     maxscopedepth 10
     code
      getlocal0
      pushscope

      getlocal2
      iffalse             L10

      getlocal0
      findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
      getlocal1
      callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "connectAndLogin"), 1

      returnvoid

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
if it was a hidden command, then even those who have the file might not know it does.
be specific, what version it is, i have files as old as v62

Edit:
i checked, it must be much older than v62


I have v61.v58 and it wasn't there either...