Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 8:35 am

Yes me too , I tried to edit my best swf (slowmo's swf ) I added the blue prints and hacked the shipyard and dock but I can't find the chat preset , thanx if any one can help (broken image removed) cheers

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "placid"
Im trying to edit my swf so i can spy on my neighbors chat. but i cant find the chat presets. can i get some help?
it's too late for me, will share instructions with you when im back to my pc.


thanks alot, I cant seem to find what line of code needs to be changed.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

ok but after i finish the edit , i press something to open the comms like an order... or just open and you see your self in the chat that you edited ?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
SPY COMMS
tested and working
in: game-1comwaterworldmanagersworldmapWORLDMAP.class.asasm

change 600 in 3 different places to 602 or 598

example: if you are in sec 100:
change it to 602 to spy on sec 99
change it to 598 to spy on sec 101
this means you need different swfs, one to communicate in your sector, another for spying

or, we need to create a new command in comms to allow sector chat swap



thank you soo much, just made a swf file and its working (broken image removed)
I will def only use it to view their chat and not talk in it.
thanks alot agian

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm

lets say im in sector 100. i changed to 602, and got into 99. but when i changed to 598 i stayed in 100. then i tried 596 and 594 but stayed in my sector chat. so i changed to 588 on a whim and was finally in 101. and when i changed to 604 i was still in 99. so im guessing to be in sector 98 chat i have to set it to 610. havent tested it yet because its late and im tired. but im guessing instead of adding or subtracting 2, you gotta add or subtract 10. so changing 600 to 601-609 is one sector to the left, and 599-590 is one sector to your right. correct me if im wrong.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

ok slowmo , thanx for that ... i saw a pic last night that has 23 guns and idk how many lands .. is that possible ?
or edited pic ??

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "septaric"
I really need the weight hack back. I have most of my fleets made to be overweight.
in your favorite swf, open your shipyard file with notepad++,change your yard bonus in both places from 0.15 to 3.4 for pvp, or 8.4 for your heaviest base fleets.

Hey Slomo, I need to ask you a question. I downloaded Notepad++. It's my first time seeing it. When I drop the SWF. file in it I see everything is encoded. What do I do to read it? Also which one do I use...ansi or unicode? Thanks.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Septaric, look a couple pages back for the DP DIY Kit slowmo uploaded, you use that to decompile it and edit the files individually.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm

you did wrong SEPTARIC , its not about dragging SWFs , you will need to extract the SWF with the KIT and go to game-1>>com>>waterworld>>managers|>>shipyard.. the you choose the shipyard file and drag to Notepad , then yo search 0.15 ... it will give you 2 results if 0.15 , change them both to 8.4 or how ever u want ... FINALLY recompile the SWF and have FUN !!  (broken image removed)