all my unencrypted swf's don't have all the features the new ones have.
Vox im glad you are so impressed I bet your little pudgy fingers are working overtime to crack my file...what a compliment...LOL or pathetic i should say.
you morons there is no logger in my file either, i merely said that to scare you guys....you got banned because of all the shit you were from these dumb fucks on here before or your dumb asses did dumb shit in the game to get reported. If there was a logger you would see it in charles or fiddler running, the great slowmo should know that he just has to be a drama queen.
To think i was going to share the unban hack with you guys....ummmm not now. Yes i am the one they talk about that has the unban for BP (broken image removed) I wouldn't share with you lowlife leachers now for anything. I one point i respected slowmo for his contribution of batch files he created and if he would have asked i would have provided it to him, all he would have had to say was i know this community that is low key and less chance of kixeye getting hold of it and it would have been done. But i truly see what a self endulged prick you really are now!
Pudgy? Want a picture of my hands you retarded fucking creeper? The way you type your fingers don't get much real work on them because you type like a fucking 6 year old, fuck off.
I am having fun with your "encrypted file", boasting as if you did it! You can't even afford the full version of swf defender, your faggot poor ass had to use the shitty trial version, which is half-cracked. Once I finish finding a loop around and abuse their dedicated URL system your file's fucked buddy, and I'll get to see everything.
All your new hack had differently according to you was your of course hidden logs (WHICH DO NOT NEED TO BE SENT OUT TO YOU, you can turn off logger based on user id if you request user id from your purchasers, enabling people who get hack checked (or not, you could turn that off too) if you know what you're doing, which you apparently pretend you do, you little shit) was that stupid dreadnaught and permanent BP, which has been out around here and explored by me anyhow. I don't think there's much I can learn from your hack other than bp id's (Which has been so kindly posted) and any other silly little codes you might of mashed around in there.
ALSO, if you fuck over our .swf's by sharing them, yours is fucked too. You think you're doing something so different? No, you're using swf defender, someone else's work as if it's your own, which it's not by the way. And if you're not bothered why the fuck do you keep coming back? Obviously you're pissed off your "grand masterpiece" is being spread around and taken into the hands of other people (Like your mother, might I add by the looks of your fucked up genetics). Get over yourself and stop raging, we don't care to hear it and your'e wasting your own time.
WAIT, you have nothing better to do. You're a low-life.
I'm gonna get some sleep so I can see my girlfriend and I don't know, enjoy my life instead of being a dick to others like you.
Girl-friend. You know, something you'll never get to fully experience, because you're just a raging dick to people for no good reason.