Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 1, 2012 2:32 pm
Quote from: "imola33"
i dont did this... i have all the blueprints but i build only the hh2..... i dont have enemys in my sector... always help the others.....  :?


may be they checked ur intel lab and got cheated blue prints thats why they banned you
  :roll:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 1, 2012 3:08 pm
Quote from: "sweetcrazyboy"
Quote from: "imola33"
i dont did this... i have all the blueprints but i build only the hh2..... i dont have enemys in my sector... always help the others.....  :?

may be they checked ur intel lab and got cheated blue prints thats why they banned you
  :roll:


yes... may be.....damn....  i forget the lab door open lol  :lol:   :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 1, 2012 3:53 pm

lol employee no i just got another guy in my sector that i know is doing it to and i cant exactly communicate with him to make him quit attacking me... which is pointless for him, accept the base repair isnt instant...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 1, 2012 9:20 pm

Well I just got banned after a year of casual hacking..... just instant repairs things like that no blueprints no ships no leveling up nothing like that super slow.


How a smart persons would go about using an swf not an idiot giving himself away.

Spent a few here n there but the weird things is.

I WAS NOT in the top four i was actualy 20th in my sector and i somehow got banned.

So there not just going through the top 4 it seems.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 1, 2012 10:10 pm

guys just get it , KIXEYE team is always checking accounts even if u not using it and when they found out that u have all the BP and the hulls OR if they see that u r lvl 30 and u start playing month ago OR u got 9 million point in the event without paying any $ for repair to KIXEYE ,of course they will ban u.they not dumb people dont forget guys they made the game and they know everything .

AND there is no banning IP dont forget guys it is a BETA game they dont have this authority .

JUST BE SMART.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 12:36 am

I just got banned again. This account was a couple of days old. I was fine until I was messing around and I built a Battleship. Everyone around me is bubbled so I figured no one was looking. I ran out and hit a salvage and then ran back inside my base. Well a couple hours later I was banned. I thought there was something in the hack to prevent them from see our hack? It's just strange. I even bought a bubble last night to keep people away. :roll:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 12:45 am
Quote from: "the lame"
Well I just got banned after a year of casual hacking..... just instant repairs things like that no blueprints no ships no leveling up nothing like that super slow.


How a smart persons would go about using an swf not an idiot giving himself away.

Spent a few here n there but the weird things is.

I WAS NOT in the top four i was actualy 20th in my sector and i somehow got banned.

So there not just going through the top 4 it seems.


guess those hack checks were not taken out (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 12:47 am
Quote from: "septaric"
I just got banned again. This account was a couple of days old. I was fine until I was messing around and I built a Battleship. Everyone around me is bubbled so I figured no one was looking. I ran out and hit a salvage and then ran back inside my base. Well a couple hours later I was banned. I thought there was something in the hack to prevent them from see our hack? It's just strange. I even bought a bubble last night to keep people away. :roll:


not taken out for you either.

some remove the hack checks and some just close them may i ask which hack you guys use and if you know are they closed or removed?

I heard if you just remove them that it gives back false signals and will get you banned.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 1:28 am

they got 2 of mine ..cheers to kix , off to reedit (broken image removed)

crusher in mine checks were not removed just 'turned off'

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 2:13 am
Quote from: "crusheR"
Quote from: "septaric"
I just got banned again. This account was a couple of days old. I was fine until I was messing around and I built a Battleship. Everyone around me is bubbled so I figured no one was looking. I ran out and hit a salvage and then ran back inside my base. Well a couple hours later I was banned. I thought there was something in the hack to prevent them from see our hack? It's just strange. I even bought a bubble last night to keep people away. :roll:

not taken out for you either.

some remove the hack checks and some just close them may i ask which hack you guys use and if you know are they closed or removed?

I heard if you just remove them that it gives back false signals and will get you banned.

I was using Slomo's Black Gold.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 3:49 am

if you have any of the raid prize hulls in your dock, then expect to be banned in a matter of hours. if you do you a battleship or any other prize hull(which i dont recommend) be sure to scrap it right after your done using it. they scan docks for these hulls.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 3:58 am

Ok, so options are:
1) Hackcheck really got improved as they announced, thus making .swf redundant
or
2) Hull prints have some sort of trigger/alert now?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 5:09 am

I lost one account but it was because I unlocked all hulls even though I didnt build one I attacked someones base with a legit fleet and weapons and did nothing but call me a hacker so im sure he reported me, and because I have all the hulls I was banned. This guy calls everybody that attacks him a hacker. I would never blame slowmo's hacks the guy is a genius. but if you have ever used leslie1's hack from pvpers you will get banned on backyard monsters

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 2, 2012 5:14 am

I had one of my accounts banned- that one had the dreadnaught and even though I didn't build one they caught me- but I have 4 other accounts that have been build up slowly using CE and they weren't- My question is this- could it be something besides the dreadnaught and the flak weapon that is setting them off- i.e. people using the swf code in fiddler or charles?