dont know if this will help or not guys but i found this on ravageware's site and thought i would share it. hope it helps.
While in gameplay today with an account that has never had a Cheat on it in Sector 91. Got to talking in Comm Chat with CaptainKixeye, whose the Comm Chat system programmer and developer of the Battle Pirates and Backyard Monsters game chat programs. He mentioned that if anyone was running a Hack/Cheat program that they should get ready to say bye-bye to those accounts. That they had been testing a new anti-hack program to find accounts that were using game cheats, that it has proven successful and is now in full swing.
He wouldn't say what they were using or how they were finding the players using the cheats. But, someone asked him about something else and he let it slip and tried to cover it up by flooding the Comm Chat so it would disappear from Chat. He let slip that if you use instant repair/build (Facebook Credits) and don't have those credits in your players account they add it up to see if you've made those actual purchases. If not, instant ban. Kixeye is looking for checks and balances to what they should be getting paid for those FB coins and FB has given Kixeye instant access to those accounts saying they've used and paid for them.
I know that on every account that I've used the cheats on, I've used either the instant build (which costs FB coins) or I've used the Fill up my Resources to max that would have cost me FB coins. Even though I didn't purchase the actual credits. I hope this helps you guys that develop the .swf files and maybe there can be a way around this new anti-hack they've got set-up.