Swords and Potions Hack Game
-migrated-
Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 05/07/2011 2:29am
Quote Post
Hi guys

I discover this new flash game "Swords and Potions" ( http://www.edgebee.com/play?id=3 ) and its fanny to play.

But if you play as a guest or with register mode, you can only play 1 turn every hour. The first time u start to play, u can play i think 7 turns, but when un waste it, need to wait 1 hour for play again.

Its posible to hack this, or make someting for play for more long time?

I try some combinations with cheat engine, gain tokens, gain days for play... but dosent work...
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 05/07/2011 2:47am
Quote Post
It looks like this is a server-sided game.  I don't see anything off the bat that could be hacked.  It's unlikely you'll be able to do so.
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/03/2011 1:22pm
Quote Post
I dont see anyway to hack this
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/13/2011 11:45am
Quote Post
:lol: you think it can be haxed?no  (broken image removed)
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/14/2011 1:42pm
Quote Post
i really like this game

but the devs are greedy basterds
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/15/2011 3:12pm
Quote Post
I don't like having to wait for the next time to play like it says i have to wait 25 minutes it gets very annoying to wait  :shock:

I really like this game and so waiting makes me mad  :x

any help??? PLZZZZZZZZZ (broken image removed)
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/15/2011 3:14pm
Quote Post
I don't think there is a way to hack this game but if there is i'm all ears
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/16/2011 3:44am
Quote Post
Anyone tried an .sol editor?
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/16/2011 6:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vegasx"
Anyone tried an .sol editor?

Won't work. They store your progress online on their servers and not in a .sol on your computer.
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/17/2011 9:37am
Quote Post
Three ways

First way, alter your hosts file to point http://www.edgebee.com back to your 127.0.0.1, then make a proxy through  a webserver or whatever, (eg. Apache) that will redirect and alter what is sent or responded as through your gateway. Then for the reverse engineering side you would probably want to get ahold of Fiddler2 which will tell you what's going on in the background. Client sends GuestLogin to your proxy, your proxy forwards it to the server, server responds to your proxy, you change some values and then respond to the client with the new data.

Second way is to just write a whole 'nother server from scratch. I've made it as far as creating game events to allow customers to show up asking for things and such but I really don't feel like re-writing the whole thing. So I've decided to scrap it in my 'been there done that' bin.

Third way... Pay the man. Work less, get more.
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 07/18/2011 7:27pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Xedecimal"
Three ways

First way, alter your hosts file to point http://www.edgebee.com back to your 127.0.0.1, then make a proxy through  a webserver or whatever, (eg. Apache) that will redirect and alter what is sent or responded as through your gateway. Then for the reverse engineering side you would probably want to get ahold of Fiddler2 which will tell you what's going on in the background. Client sends GuestLogin to your proxy, your proxy forwards it to the server, server responds to your proxy, you change some values and then respond to the client with the new data.

Second way is to just write a whole 'nother server from scratch. I've made it as far as creating game events to allow customers to show up asking for things and such but I really don't feel like re-writing the whole thing. So I've decided to scrap it in my 'been there done that' bin.

Third way... Pay the man. Work less, get more.

Wouldn't they have some server-side checks to prevent this?
I mean you could probably use WPE for altering packages in that case...
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/09/2011 5:49am
Quote Post
it can be hacked by two proxies but it needs some work to discover the hacks.......the first one is called fiddler but i think it's gonna be hard using fiddler so it's better use the second one and it's called charles..i will try to hack it and if anything worked i will post it here
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/09/2011 6:24pm
Quote Post
i try some edit request with Charles ( break method ) , in fact i can change the amount of money, item etc, but when i reload game all thing back in normal. Altering requests and responses doesn't affect true value on server side.

I'm nooby in this kind of hack so i probably doing something wrong. ( i try with Wireshark for the same issue )

(broken image removed)
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/09/2011 7:42pm
Quote Post
and hows the work going on?

As my work progess, i did make the server offline when playing (broken image removed)
What else do we need? Only the tokens.. Dont try to avoid them couse its like writing it from the bottom.. We just need an 9999999 numer of  tokens on starts.. And thats way more easy.

When you edit the swf file there is a folder

comadobeserializationjson

then select JSONToken.as edit it with notepad ++

find the line

public function JSONToken(param1:int = -1, param2:Object = 9999999)

End edit it this way.. Next is only to save it again as SWF and i cant do it..

So if there is someone who can do it (broken image removed) plz upload it here! Ill do the rest!
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/09/2011 8:03pm
Quote Post
my test with charles is not working so explain the method are useless  (broken image removed)  pretty basics i suppose because i m  just noob with this methode (broken image removed)

i supose than working offline is not the point.
you can use Flasm for recompile Swf but in that case the real SWF is not on your computer because he's server-sided

correct if i'm wrong

anyway is an interresting exercice for H4xNoob

EDIT:
with charles i just make break when i sell an item ( you need to have the same item in your shop ) , go in text mode and change response.
look for this --> "proposed_price": 0, "events": [{"item_id": 1865, "count": 1, "

and change Blue value for number of item you want, the Red value are the item ID you buy ( you can easily make a list of the item ID you have. i supose there is something to do with this, but i don't found the right way