UFC Undisputed Fight Nation
-migrated-
UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 05/09/2011 5:44am
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/ufcfightnation

I have been a member of Kongregatehack for sometime now so this is my first thread. I have read through the FAQs so please forgive me if I'm not supplying enough information.

I have used 4b*1 to hack experience and coins but after two hours of having fun I refreshed the page and realized that none of the stats were saved. I don't know much about hacking but I do believe that Aobs would work wonders on this game.

It might be server-sided but it is in beta. Whatever you can do I would be grateful. Thank you.
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/02/2011 10:51pm
Quote Post
Thank you
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/07/2011 11:11pm
Quote Post
would tamper data work?
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/08/2011 3:41pm
Quote Post
I too, would really love some hacking for this game, I know very little about hacking,
( Cheat engine is about as far as I can do )
w/ cheat engine I got the only thing I really needed, unlimited energy, but nothing would save, after maxing every skill during fights I could only use my old skills and once the page was refreshed I didn't have any of the new skills
someone please help
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/09/2011 5:33am
Quote Post
if you need xp to level up then use cheat engine and do the objectives under the career tab

all xp gained from them sticks once u refresh page

also unlock the camps and train them to lvel 1
pick the best moves
make sure they are the only moves you have turned from green (top corner of the traing card) to red
are the ones you dont want to use,

i have the bjj moves and a have not even got the camp unlock , u kick ass easily
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/09/2011 4:27pm
Quote Post
the xp gained from the objectives under career do stay, but you get so little its basically pointless, plus w/ cheat engine you can't change your wins so you can't get all the objectives like that.

I tried getting the moves the way you described but it didn't work. Care for a little more explanation?
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/09/2011 6:31pm
Quote Post
also, you can't repeat the objectives so it's a limited amount of xp.
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/10/2011 12:57am
Quote Post
open all camps first with cheat engine or what ever camps u can open.
then click all moves to red untill you cant go anyfurther .
then go into each camp and pick the best 2 strike moves
best 2 ground moves
and a stand up move

now make sure that only these 5 type of moves are green .
reload page and wola u have advanced moves and that camps are still unlocked.

and gainin xp from objectives aint pointless , u stll get the xp and it levels u up quicker.

and for the fights won i suggest u get better at it as i am level 27 and won 2000 fights
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/10/2011 12:32pm
Quote Post
I tried the five move thing, and when I went into a fight, nothing happened my charecter didn't use any attacks. so I clicked skip fight and it said I lost by decision.
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 06/19/2011 11:13pm
Quote Post
Is there really no one that knows how to speed hack and get REAL AoB value codes with CE? Or is everyone became selfish? I also have problems with "sticking" after refresh cause it's server based AS3 script and I'm not that good with CE.
Really, is there no one that would give a few guided tips... C'mon guys we rally like the game (broken image removed)
Tenx in advance for every future helpers.
Re: UFC Undisputed Fight Nation Posted on: 08/21/2011 4:05pm
Quote Post
Anyone know how i can change my wins, i have tried but failed. thanks.