War Metal on Facebook
Hey guys, anyone got any hacks for this game?
Link Link not working for some reason so I deleted it.
I tried using speedhack and stuff but none worked.
-migrated-
4 posts
Hey guys, anyone got any hacks for this game?
Link Link not working for some reason so I deleted it.
I tried using speedhack and stuff but none worked.
No link? Its pretty much like tyrant so its flash integrated with php so itll be really hard to hack also its server sided

Only thing you can do is basically ping the server for information or play without using flash, but it's just stupid unless you're managing a faction and need to automatically keep track of faction info. I do have something setup for this.
As VxD mentioned, it's all server-sided, so you can't really hack, I've tried lots of ways, and it's all protected.
Sorry for digging a post from the grave.
I actually got a Warchip hack up and working once but that required messing with server packets, however it was patched the next update. :/
