Omgpop: Sky pig better method ?
-migrated-
Omgpop: Sky pig better method ? Posted on: 07/09/2011 12:48pm
Quote Post
I'm trying to hack the distance and this is the best I can come up with, and it only seems to work maybe 10% of the time

http://www.omgpop.com/#/arcade/gamelobby/skypigs

Changing value type to "all (bytes to double) and turning on "pause the game while scanning" and having enable speed hack to "0" but not turned on right away.

Start the game and scan for 3, die
Die again and scan for 2
Die again and scan for 1, then immediately hit apply on the speed hack for 0
This is the inconsistent part, I either get 4 to 12 results here, I change them all to a high number like 123

This always gives me the number of lifes I want but at the end of the game when my lifes run out it doesn't record my score

This is the part I'm confused on, when i scan and get the 4-12 results some of the numbers don't change when I die so I change and freeze the ones that don't change to 3 (assuming this is the number of max lives)

Also when I get to 1 life and I change it to a higher life total I scan for 3 ( the number of times I've died) and I keep changing that when I die. The only time it worked is when that number showed 37 which wasn't the number of times I died and froze it to 3. When I finally lost all my lives it recorded my high score and then completely crashed the browser. When i re-entered the game it recorded my high score.

If anyone has some clarity on how to hack this game more consistently and/or easier I'd love to know.