Finding difficult to find .sol files
-migrated-
Finding difficult to find .sol files Posted on: 07/31/2011 10:37pm
Quote Post
I've had a challenging time finding my .sol files. I've used various settings and methods of searching. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not. Right now I'm stuck at finding chat.kongregate.com/gamez, but in the gamez folder I can only see folders 0001 - 0005, and none other. Everything I've tried to far is not working.

I used to be able to search gamez for .sol and .swf files, and eventually the whole tree (0001 - 0011) would show up. Then  it would disappear again if I closed the tree down. Now I can't find the files, or the folders they are in. Nothing.

Does anyone have an easy fix for this? I've tried a half a dozen different methods, but nothing works so far. Would I'd really like is for all my folders to simply be visible in the first place as I open the tree.

Using win Vista.

Thanks.
Re: Finding difficult to find .sol files Posted on: 08/01/2011 2:37pm
Quote Post
Assuming Windows:
Start Menu, Run, type this in:
%appdata%
Press enter
->Macromedia->Flash Player->#Shared Objects->[random numbers and characters]->chat.kongregate.com
I made a shortcut to it.

Make sure you've actually played the game and saved, before that (of course) there'll be no .sol files to search for.
Another way to search for it is to go to Search, and under the advanced option tick the "Search hidden files and folders" (or something like that) option, and search for whatever you want.

Assuming Mac:
Go get Windows.