Forgot my p/w and email
I forgot my p/w and email for King Gilgamesh WHo? So I had to create another account, could you reset the p/w and PM me the email please?
Thanks in advance
-migrated-
10 posts
I forgot my p/w and email for King Gilgamesh WHo? So I had to create another account, could you reset the p/w and PM me the email please?
Thanks in advance
Try again now.

did you verify his ip? im pretty sure you just got clowned.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Try again now.
Thanks
and yes he prob did check my IP, because you can press the 'user info' button on the top-right hand corner of the post - it shows ip per post, most used ip and other interesting stuff
Edit: er...dam I failed. Doesn't work :/
First, I'm a she, second, you just be able to log into it, it looks like there are no problems associated with that account.

First, I'm a she, second, you just be able to log into it, it looks like there are no problems associated with that account.
Sorry, she. But if you mean login w/out a pass then I can't do that. If you meant use my original p/w I forgot that and if you meant reset my p/w I forgot the email I used to register with (yes I have loads of emails and aliases, at least about 10)
What I would recommend you do is PM Kongregatehack, explaining the situation, he is an admin so he can sort you out with a new password.

What I would recommend you do is PM Kongregatehack, explaining the situation, he is an admin so he can sort you out with a new password.
Okay, thanks again
Wow, what a fail...
Login as admin, edit that account, set some random password to it, send a PM to this guy here.
Strange to choose such a different name. Would be more believable if it was yaddayadda2 instead of garbagegarbage1
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
You can delete it, I chose to keep this account