Platform Racing 2 (and PR3)
-migrated-
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/07/2012 5:12pm
Quote Post
Becuz Jiggmin will re-patch the game...
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/09/2012 6:31am
Quote Post
I've been trying to get the hacks for this game for a while, and the main problem I'm running into is Sothink crashing when I try do view the code for the effects, like cowboy. I tried the program that is supposed to fix it, but it fails. Any ideas?
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/12/2012 7:10pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "SodaAnt"
I've been trying to get the hacks for this game for a while, and the main problem I'm running into is Sothink crashing when I try do view the code for the effects, like cowboy. I tried the program that is supposed to fix it, but it fails. Any ideas?
Yeah, when you search for gallonhat, make sure you click the button that views the aobs first. Thats what i do when I'm looking for new hacks. Otherwise, get a stronger computer.
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/13/2012 9:02pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Pr2Hack"
Yeah, when you search for gallonhat, make sure you click the button that views the aobs first. Thats what i do when I'm looking for new hacks. Otherwise, get a stronger computer.

I have a i5-2500k clocked to 4.8GHz, so I don't think computing power is the problem. What version of sothink are you using?
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/16/2012 3:39am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Pr2Hack"

I have a i5-2500k clocked to 4.8GHz, so I don't think computing power is the problem. What version of sothink are you using?
5.4 I think :/
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 01/17/2012 7:32pm
Quote Post
The aobs I posted a couple of days ago got patched. Go to my channel for the new aobs (broken image removed)
www.youtube.com/user/Pr2Hack
Re: Platform Racing 2 (and PR3) Posted on: 02/14/2012 11:24am
Quote Post
Is this the only working hack for PR2 right now: http://xq.x10.mx/downloads.php  ? It's just for Ubuntu, anyone that have done a trainer for Windows?

Btw. Someone that knows any exp hack like how to get full exp while macroing.