Help please
-migrated-
Help please Posted on: 10/04/2011 9:06am
Quote Post
Ok, so I am trying to bytecode hack.
While bytecode hacking I do not find a single action to change, in the maximillian tutorial, the age of war actions were easy to notice, but no other game's actions can be viewed, so I create this forum post to ask help from some of the awesome hackers on this page, about how to find the actions of a game. Nearly every game has complex actions so help, please.
Re: Help please Posted on: 10/04/2011 9:55am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wrong section, request to move to "Help".

You have to understand the coding to know what to change basically.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Help please Posted on: 10/04/2011 10:08am
Quote Post
So, a few things:
1) Age of War is AS2, most games nowadays are AS3. Not sure if that's your problem, but if it is you just need to get familiar with AS3.
2) I remember when you came on chat and you were talking about trying to hack Shell Shock Live. That game is an online multiplayer game, which means there's a server behind it which means most of the actions are performed and/or validated by the server which means hacking it is pretty much impossible.
3) Maybe you are having bad luck and all the games you find are encrypted?
Re: Help please Posted on: 10/09/2011 4:00am
Quote Post
Ah..I used to get the swf of the preloader, now I get the right ones, sorry for this topic, request it to be locked (broken image removed)