In need of Zynga Adventure World Eenergy hack
-migrated-
In need of Zynga Adventure World Eenergy hack Posted on: 10/16/2011 9:57pm
Quote Post
ce working but when refresh it is lost need help for mem address or charles
Everything is server side, and data is transmitted back and forth in amf format.
If you force the values the server detects invalid actions and disconnect you silently - and apply a nice rollback.
The only possible 'hack' that I notice, is based on movement on the map, that is client-side - there is some path finding function.
I manage to make my player able to walk everywhere (even inside blocks), but sometimes it's get's stuck and refuse to move anywhere.
Maybe someone can hack a instant move to any place - this will help a lot for sure.
thank you so much for your search . but the  important is the energy. maybe if we find way to download the flash and make some alterations since its not updated so often...
cum here
It is still server sided so it makes server checks. So i doubt this game is hackable without packet editing

The packets are sended and received using amf format, my fiddler don't have any plugin to decode it.
Basically, everytime you do any action, is sended to server, and the server returns a entire packet describing the current state of game and items that must be dropped, but you don't need to pick the items at all - you already have the items on server side.
If you manage to make anything invalid - an action without energy, buy something without enough money - the server stops responding to you and you get disconnected after about a minute.

There is some possible exploits, the player movement looks like to be all client side. Also, I believe that the fighting is also client side controlled (when the mob miss you or get dizzy)

Also, I trying to force items to not "despawn" client side, like the ruby vases, to see if the server have any problem with it - pick the ruby vase over and over!
Enemy don't attack you, only follow you - 1183 version.
To: 27 48 d1 66 a7 13 80 52

SystemObjectsBehaviorsBeastieAttackAvatarBehavior
public static function inAttackZone(param1:DynamicObject, param2:DynamicObject) : Boolean
{
  return false;
}
The only "trick" that I can say is: create some fake accounts on facebook to support your requests on adventure world.

Play until you can expand the area with red/green vases on the fake account, and move the vases to a place that is easy to harvest, DONT HARVEST THE VASES on the fake account, just leave then as-is.
On your main account, you can visit everyday and get 5 vases, with coins, energy, xp and collection itens.

Also, if you login on fake account to click the requests of main account, DONT accept help when you enter the game, no, NO ACCEPT HELP, or the fake account will lose the vases, as long you don't harvest the vases on fake account, it's appear everyday to other accounts!

I made 2 fake accounts, and helps a lot, maybe I do a third one...

EDITED: The fake accounts can be used just to send items and click requests, in last update they removed the ability to harvest the vases when you visit a neighbor, damn... this game deserves now to be totally hacked!
AoB updated for friendly mobs!

search: d0 30 d1 66 a7 13 80 52
replace: 27 48 d1 66 a7 13 80 52