[REQUEST] Mlgame cheats (array of byte codes)
-migrated-
[REQUEST] Mlgame cheats (array of byte codes) Posted on: 10/24/2011 10:25pm
Quote Post
Link: Mlgame.co.uk

Some info:
mlgame.co.uk originates from mlgame.ru. I've played Mlgame.ru for a while, but mlgame.co.uk is a english version, and stuff does not get transferred... so i would like some aob codes:
Instant build
speed up troop training speed

and if possible
Speed up marching speed

I've tried getting it with the swf and sothink, but i couldn't get them to work
Does anyone know? I used so think, and it appears i cant find them, is there ANY way to hack this game"?
Been a few days... please my friend really wants some cheats
Your about to get probably more than you bargined for in a response, but it just seems many people don't understand when something is a waste of time. In general, these types of games are not hackable, and even if parts of them were, unless the developer is completely bonkers, it wouldn't be anything to do with resources or timers for anything. Those things are easily handled server side and the client (your computer) takes no part in the math used to earn or calculate those parts of the game.

It sometimes takes a trained eye to determine if a part of an online game might be hackable or not. What you are looking for is part of the game that requires more attention than a simple click and wait for the server to do something type of gameplay. Because in that type of situation all your click does is say "hello server, I would like to click that button please." The server is programmed to do something when that button is clicked and can easily code in security and checks into if that is actually a valid request.

Flash based online games that have complex, time-sensitive action based gameplay are sometimes easier to hack, because at some point the number of calculations and load on the servers becomes to great, and the developers are forced to leave some of that responsibility to the local clients. This is were hackers can take advantage, and change client data in an attempt to trick the server into accepting whatever data we like when the client reports back. If you notice part of a gameplay that seems separate and less connected from the interface you are originally greeted with when logged on, then that part may be hackable.

To give you an example take the facebook game hotshot which I posted a hack on in the facebook section. The main interface is just a place where you can choose a level, buy/unlock more levels, and simple things like that. None of that part is hackable. They are simple click actions where nothing complex happens afterwards, and all of it is backed up by the server. Inside the game however is all local client based actions. At this point it was easy to hack the game and cause it to add balls after every shot instead of remove them. Even though stuff like the energy timer, gold, etc is server sided and unhackable, in the actual gameplay the server is not contacted until it is time to get the results of the game, and it just takes the clients word that what happened during that game is the truth, making that part hackable.