Skip to content
Locked

SWFDUMP

-migrated-

2 posts

SWFDUMP

Posted Oct 29, 2011 6:09 am

Well recently I had my computer formatted and when I got myself swfdump it does not work anymore. Earlier it used to work but now when I click on it, it opens and closses all by itself from less than a matter of a second. I have tried downloading it from various different sites, all the same, so if you guys can help me with this..

Re: SWFDUMP

Posted Oct 29, 2011 10:37 am

I dont know which swf dump youre having troubles with.

try this one.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4831

youll need the latest .NET framework. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.