Creeper World 2: Downloadable Version
-migrated-
Creeper World 2: Downloadable Version Posted on: 12/24/2011 11:52pm
Quote Post
As you may have noticed, if you look at the file directory of CW2, all of the code is in a .SWF file called main. This means you can still use AOBs even though it's downloaded. I found a few already: (I found these on the full version, it would be helpful if someone could check if it works on the demo)
Energy goes up instead of down (well, actually it doesn't change at all since you start with max energy (broken image removed))
66 a5 2f 93 ->
66 a5 2f 91

The AOB I found for ore doesn't seem to be working.

Get technytes when you spend them
66 ab 2f d0 66 d7 32 d1 66 9e 67 a1 ->
66 ab 2f d0 66 d7 32 d1 66 9e 67 a0

How to instantly destroy creeper or make a ton of anti-creeper:
Find a grid piece that you'll remember the location of and find the creeper density there. Then pause, and search for that in CE, it's just 4b*1. Unpause and pause, and search for it again until you find it. You can then change the amount of creeper there to 0, or you can change it to a negative number and it'll turn into anti-creeper. You can freeze it and it'll turn into a creeper/anti-creeper maker. The most you can change it to is 2,147,483,647, and the least is -2,147,483,647.

And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?