Versus Umbra
-migrated-
Versus Umbra
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Gun Shooter Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Versus Umbra

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/27/2012 03:37

Versus Umbra

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Versus Umbra - 35 pts. (new window)

Master of One

Level any weapon up to level 5

To the Victor Goes the Paradox

Complete the story mode

Challenge Accepted

Complete all the challenges

Game Dscription
Fight hordes of enemies. Collect Inventium and loot. Craft crazy weapons, impractical armor and improbable gadgets. Level up your character and pick from a wide selection of perks. Level up your weapons and watch them evolve new stronger and stranger features. Complete challenges and achievements to unlock secret weapons and relics. Save the world from an ancient evil. So you know, the usual stuff.
Re: Versus Umbra Posted on: 01/07/2012 2:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
Quote from: "AkileTR"
Versus Umbra Was Updated On 1/6/12 Can Some One Find The New AOB ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you please no use so much BBcode D:

Okay Than  :roll:
Re: Versus Umbra Posted on: 01/07/2012 10:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
Versus Umbra Was Updated On 1/6/12 Can Some One Find The New AOB ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you please no use so much BBcode D:

Okay Than  :roll:

(broken image removed)

Re: Versus Umbra Posted on: 10/27/2012 3:37am
Quote Post
THIS .sol is UPDATED v1.04 the one by solPlox did not work for me

This .sol I made I ONLY used the AoB to make my invincible and to have infinite health

SWF Location:
chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0013\1957\live\VersusUmbraCompiled.swf

Sol location:

Windows Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0013\1957\live\VersusUmbraCompiled.swf

XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0013\1957\live\VersusUmbraCompiled.swf

IF YOU UPDATE YOUR Google Chrome to 21.0 or above then and use Google Chrome ONLY your .sol files will be saved in (Google Chrome Only) they will ALSO BE ENCODED for this game

Windows Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0013\1957\live\VersusUmbraCompiled.swf

XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Datal\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0013\1957\live\VersusUmbraCompiled.swf

ALL ARMOUR ALL GADGETS ALL WEAPONS + Weapon "Ragnarok" ALL Battle and ALL Challenges 100% completed on all four world
NOT all Relics or Attachments

ALL BADGES should be rewarded. Tested on THREE Kongregate accounts
ALL three badges should be awarded as soon as the save file is loaded

I have not edited this .sol file with Minevra or any other program only used AoB's

NORMAL DIFFICULTY SOL 1_1.sol mirror1 http://www.mediafire.com/?td1s938s7xa05ox
NORMAL DIFFICULTY SOL 1_1.sol mirror2 http://www.4shared.com/file/8BqcGSxG/1_1.html?