Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/03/2012 10:18pm
Quote Post
f0 bc 02 d0 d1 68 9f 06 f0 bd 02
--->
02 02 d0 24 01 68 9f 06 f0 bd 02

This will make the Stamina timer be 1 second/1 point.
You can change the bold part to make it higher.

Edit (11/05): Misuse will get you banned in around 72 hours.
I see the game got badged, so if you want the badges, 15 minutes is enough (:
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/04/2012 12:28pm
Quote Post
if you can find the AoB for energy would be awesome. thx
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/04/2012 11:04pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
just speed hack and then all timers....

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 2:35am
Quote Post
Badged, hope speedhack will get me through to 30 quick enough before ban...

Class Act Badge ( easy ~ 5 points )
Level 6 Reached

Mazal Who? Badge ( medium ~ 15 points )
Level 30 Reached

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 3:29am
Quote Post
Tip to hitting 30 quickly: Use the AoB from the first post. Do this before anything else. Go create your character. Start by doing quests and level up, put all stats into energy and keep beating quests until you get the Essence of the first area boss. Then go to RAID and use the Essence + one of the stones you're given at the start to summon NORMAL raid version of him and keep doing the MAX amount of stamina attack on him. As you level up place all your stats into stamina and occasionally put some in energy. Also don't forget to go to the bazaar and buy yourself all the best available equipment you can purchase with coins. As you get more Stamina and use 5 and/or 20 per hit, you do bigger damage and gain more exp/coins as you hit the raid boss. After I did that I was in my mid 20's just from solo'ing the raid boss and all I had to do was speedhack for a few more mins and quest to hit 30.

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 11:34am
Quote Post
hahaha that was awesome, i hate it when Kong throws badges on crappy MMO games and u guys made this a 15 minute event.  That game can now go into the dumpster along with the rest of em great job u guys!
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 7:51pm
Quote Post
to get infinate gold, use the facility method from Legacy of a thousand suns, i'll find it and quote it here.

EDIT: found it, just ignore the GS parts.

Dont use speedhack... they will ban you...

Do this: Set value type to ALL on cheatengine and choose scan type value between...

Now look at your facility timer and calculate the time in seconds (Hours x 60 + minutes x 60 + seconds)
Lets say your timer is 11:11:00
what you should do is calculate what the time in seconds will be after like 1 minute...
So its 11 x 60 + 9 x 60 = 40140
Use that in your first value spot... Now the second one should be same value + 60
So lets say your values are now 40140 and 40200 (Thats from 11:09:00 to 11:10:00)
So when your timer becomes 11:10:00 or less (not less than 11:09:00 though) hit scan.
(I do it this way so you wouldn't have to freeze the game)
Now you should just keep scanning for decreased value every second until you get a few addresses left
Now you have to find two addresses that are around the value you scanned for the firs time (The value will be going down 1 per second)
Take the two addresses, change value to 1 (then wait 1 second for it to turn to 0, because somehow when you write 0 it just goes into some weird random values but it should work anyway) Then freeze them... you can now use that facility infinite times...
You can get tons of GS this way from shipyard etc

P.S. dont use GS for refills etc, if you level too fast you can get banned aswell
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 8:49pm
Quote Post
The AoB is not working for me. I targeted the right process and even used speedhack to change it before the games loads.
It has been patched or I am poor at AoBs? (broken image removed)
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/11/2012 9:09pm
Quote Post
It does not matter if they ban you.... no one wants to play this dumb game anyway , it's just for the badges.

And the AoB is working , i can confirm.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/12/2012 1:04am
Quote Post
Why bother AOBing it if you don't even want to play? Just use KBH and get it over with in 10 seconds.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/12/2012 1:09am
Quote Post
You can't get Badges of Multiplayer games with KBH....
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/12/2012 3:12am
Quote Post
Found the value for AP (located in the lower left corner of the Profile page) but changing it causes a disconnect.

If changing the amount WE have causes a disconnect, would it possible to circumvent that by finding the costs of the different AP packages and changing those so we could afford them?

Also, I think I found a weird problem with the AoB for stamina...the first time I opened the game, I could pump in the AoB with no problem. Any subsequent attempt to load the page and then put in the AoB didn't work, because the game automatically goes from the "loaded" screen right into the game, so there's no chance to switch out the AoB before the game starts up. I'll try freezing the process and see if I can't load it up.

EDIT: yeah, freezing the process worked to load up the aob. Still looking for that possible AP package cost hack.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/12/2012 8:37am
Quote Post
cum here
You can't get Badges of Multiplayer games with KBH....
You can for some

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/12/2012 9:09pm
Quote Post
Also looking for an AoB to change getting nothing dropped to getting something dropped form mobs every time.

I finally found a torrent for Sothink for Mac, and have been able to find the area of the game associated with drops, but alas, haven't been able to change anything to get a positive result in that department.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/13/2012 2:27am
Quote Post
I've found you can only change something that has a pushbyte/short and a few other things.