Enigmata: Stellar War
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Science Fiction Space Strategy Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

hacks
Last Updated: 05/21/2017 23:07

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/01/2014 18:00

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Space Wreckage

Destroy 300 enemies

Attack of the Drones

Destroy 1,000 fion drones at the dump site

Game Dscription
Build up a base to save the Enigmata galaxy from the insidious Villalobos! Hear the Soundtrack.
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/13/2012 6:16am
Quote Post

I tried it several times, eventually had to use "value decreased" until I had it down far enough to figure out which one it was by looking at them.  I eventually got it, but it's significantly harder than the instructions you posted.  Following your instructions I ended up with no addresses repeatedly.

Additionally there's some sort of limit to how many units you can have on the field, if you put out too many the enemy doesn't seem to be able to spawn its units at all and so you can't finish the battles.   Does anyone know exactly how many units it is?  Or has no one else run into this yet?

I think you can only search for gold on the map screen. So search for unknown value, go into battle or formation change, buy upgrade, leave, and then search again.

There is definitely a limit on the map screen. If you try to use mines when the screen is full of stuff, then not all mines will pop out.

I think the limit is somewhere around 150 units...  I'm running 148 right now and it's working but I can't use any of the spells that summon fighters (attack, stun, ultimate, etc) or it refuses to allow any more enemy units on the screen.

Oh, and wtf is up with zone 1?  Those 148 units, all level 7,  three legends two aeries, tons of other bad ass stuff just got slaughtered by it...  What gives?  Is this some type of scalable difficulty?

I don't think there is scalable difficulty, as I defeated it on my first try. Why you get killed is because they shoot negative shots at you that disable everything. So if you have 0 resists, then all of your stuff gets disabled. And disabled stuff = easy to kill. Just put enough neg resist and the boss is easy. Now you just need to stack enough dmg dealing to kill it
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/15/2012 2:15am
Quote Post
Auto collect gold.
24 14 a1 af 12 02 00 00 26 48 27 48
24 14 a1 af 12 02 00 00 26 48 26 48

Auto Pickup Items (use with above hack)
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 03 0e 5d 00 00
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 50 0e 5d 00 00

Note: The first time you 'pickup' a rare item the game will throw an error. You can ignore it.
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/15/2012 6:03am
Quote Post
Quote from: themell
I think you can only search for gold on the map screen. So search for unknown value, go into battle or formation change, buy upgrade, leave, and then search again.

There is definitely a limit on the map screen. If you try to use mines when the screen is full of stuff, then not all mines will pop out.

I don't think there is scalable difficulty, as I defeated it on my first try. Why you get killed is because they shoot negative shots at you that disable everything. So if you have 0 resists, then all of your stuff gets disabled. And disabled stuff = easy to kill. Just put enough neg resist and the boss is easy. Now you just need to stack enough dmg dealing to kill it

I searched for gold in the formation editor screen, like I said, I found it but I have to keep using lower value until I had the number of values down to around 20 so I could just look for the right one.

I'll try it with more of neg status resisters... we'll see my stuff only had about 20% resistance last time.

Edit: Yep, that fixed it.  You just need a lot of status resist on your defense.
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/16/2012 10:46am
Quote Post
For Medium badge, the infected drones killed also 4b*1
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/16/2012 6:26pm
Quote Post
The infected drones killed is 4bx1, but changed values don't award the badge.

An AoB to help with that badge would be appreciated.
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/16/2012 9:14pm
Quote Post
The infected drones killed is 4bx1, but changed values don't award the badge.

It worked for me but there was a delay. I think it awarded when I finished a level.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/17/2012 2:19am
Quote Post
for some reason CE finds nothing when i try to search here :S
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/17/2012 7:53pm
Quote Post
Table for:
 - No max unit limit
 - Ultra Nova Turret
 - Ultra Vira Healer
 - Ultra Nyon Exist

Updated it with wildcards, should be more resistant to updates. When you open the CT file you will get this
Code: [Select]
This table contains a lua script. Do you want to run it? Click yes. Now all you have to do is click the square next to script to activate it (ofc after choosing right process for flash plugin). A little error with max unit limit fixed.

01.07.2012: added Ultra Nyon Exist

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/18/2012 12:04pm
Quote Post
Gold is stored a little strange.
if you want to find gold, it's easier to search for 4b and "unknown value". Then spend money on an upgrade and use that to subtract the total.

There are coins that are valued at 25, 50 and 75, but gold is displayed to the nearest hundreds. Search for value between 4b and 4b+100.
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/18/2012 11:52pm
Quote Post
How do you use a CT?

Please don't yell at me for not knowing this. This isn't in any of the guides.

TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/19/2012 12:36am
Quote Post
How do you use a CT?

You just open the file with Cheat Engine and you will have ready scripts in there. They works exacly same way as manual searching for aobs and manual changing them, except its faster to just enable the script ;p

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/19/2012 3:39am
Quote Post
How do you use a CT?

You just open the file with Cheat Engine and you will have ready scripts in there. They works exacly same way as manual searching for aobs and manual changing them, except its faster to just enable the script ;p

Do I have to click the check mark boxes? If yes then all of them including the one for Enigma Stellar War as well as the other 3 or just the other 3 or just the first one?

TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/19/2012 9:01am
Quote Post
How do you use a CT?

Do I have to click the check mark boxes? If yes then all of them including the one for Enigma Stellar War as well as the other 3 or just the other 3 or just the first one?
Every script is for different cheat. They are all described. Just turn on the one you like. The first one called Enigma Stellar War is just Header it doesnt do anything. Last 3 are cheats.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/19/2012 5:24pm
Quote Post
what process do i use the CT on? should i use plugin container like with aobs?
Re: Enigmata: Stellar War Posted on: 06/19/2012 6:18pm
Quote Post
As i wrote it works exacly as normal AoBs ... i planned to upload tables cuz i thought itll be easier for new ppl to just click square instead of manualy doing things ... N/C

Updated table in my first post.