[Request] Dragon Age Legends (downloadable version)
-migrated-
There was an offline version of Dragon Age Legends, the facebook and google+ game, released today but I can't seem to get around changing gold, experience and other stat values. Also the savegames seem to be encrypted to some point so no easy way to alter things there too.
Can anybody help me with it?
So I tried to get around a few things but nothing works, maybe it's because the game uses AS3. For example I decompiled the main flash file, found some functions that reduce the amount of money I have (buying new rooms and upgrade them), NOP them out, but even that didn't work. I had no luck with finding root variables either.
post download link
Download from here: http://www.dragonagelegends.com/

Found this on the CE forums:

From DANIMAN

I FOUND A XPLOIT IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORKERS ROOMS YOU SEL ONE FOR A LOT OF MONEY THEN YOU BUY ONE AND SELL AGAIN DO THIS CONTINUOSLY TO GET A LOT OF MONEY

Grammar aside, it actually works. The more Workers Rooms you have, the higher each one sells for. Each one adds 225 gold to the previous value, so if you use all the open spots you have for the workers rooms, you can get around ~20k-30k each before you even expand the castle.
Thanks, that's a start. (broken image removed)