Galaxy Online Posted on: 11/17/2012 2:55pm
Quote Post
Re: Galaxy Online Posted on: 11/17/2012 3:20pm
Quote Post
cum here
KBH is your answer for MMOs

Re: Galaxy Online Posted on: 11/17/2012 4:59pm
Quote Post
Tried the game and it's AWFUL. No tutorial, hundreds of building and upgrade options that are really confusing. Probably the most confusing game I've played on Kong. Just awful.

KBH is indeed the answer.
Re: Galaxy Online Posted on: 11/18/2012 8:42am
Quote Post
I typically hate all the MMOs, but I rather love this one.  I'd just kill for some slight advantages without having to pay.  I know some of the MMOs have had a few things that worked client-side - a recent one had bonuses collected from a building get sped up by Speedhack - can anyone expert enough check to see if there's that kind of possibility here?  I've already tried Speedhacking the daily rewards, building and researching times - they appear to be affected, but when they go to complete or claim the reward, they notice the correct time on the server.  The devs on this game are REALLY lazy, so I'm hoping they left something easy to modify in there somewhere, I just have no clue how to spot it.  Thanks in advance, even if no one gives it a go - I get a lot from these boards and don't give much back, so I'm grateful for anything and everything you do.
Re: Galaxy Online Posted on: 11/20/2012 10:59pm
Quote Post
Has anyone got the badge using KGB? I could never seem to get it to work with these types of games, and actually ended up playing them for ages (eek).

EDIT: It works...damn MMOs

Tookie

RE: Galaxy Online Posted on: 07/11/2015 6:02pm
Quote Post
VxD Posted on: 11/17/2012 10:20am
KBH is your answer for MMOs how do i used the KBH IM NEW