Skip to content

DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Memory Dumping

26 posts

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Should i target Unity Player process for this? Every time i dump dlls from it i get very small files (like 20kb tops) and when i open them it says "Ambiguous match found." every time i try to check any function.

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm
XanaxAddict Posted on: 07/17/2014 12:18pm

Why is this happening, guys? http://puu.sh/afrUz/a098c429a2.png
Is there any way to fix it please???

lht001300000 Posted on: 03/16/2013 10:04am
You need
================================================================
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
================================================================
 



Try downloading and installing what lht said you need to run the program wink

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 17, 2014 5:13 pm
gates Posted on: 07/17/2014 12:59pm
XanaxAddict Posted on: 07/17/2014 12:18pm

Why is this happening, guys? http://puu.sh/afrUz/a098c429a2.png
Is there any way to fix it please???

lht001300000 Posted on: 03/16/2013 10:04am
You need
================================================================
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
================================================================
 



Try downloading and installing what lht said you need to run the program wink

I already did :( still doesn't work :P

 

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 17, 2014 7:43 pm
XanaxAddict Posted on: 07/17/2014 1:13pm

I already did :( still doesn't work :P

 



Possibly try to install all the C++ Redists from 2005, 2008, 2010, and 2012, both the 32 and 64bit versions.  Only reason I suggest that is because th's my set up, since doing server emulation with a few different builds, I kinda have to span across the 2005 2010 and 2012 libraries.

Or you could always just dump the stuff by hand.  I had to do it by hand through a Hex Editor for Contract Wars and Red Crucible 2.

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm
AnthonysToolbox Posted on: 07/17/2014 3:43pm
XanaxAddict Posted on: 07/17/2014 1:13pm

I already did :( still doesn't work :P

 



Possibly try to install all the C++ Redists from 2005, 2008, 2010, and 2012, both the 32 and 64bit versions.  Only reason I suggest that is because th's my set up, since doing server emulation with a few different builds, I kinda have to span across the 2005 2010 and 2012 libraries.

Or you could always just dump the stuff by hand.  I had to do it by hand through a Hex Editor for Contract Wars and Red Crucible 2.

Thanks tony, will try :)
EDIT: weirdly enough: i started getting this error 0_o
http://puu.sh/afI1e/5575ccf0ca.png

 

RE: DLL Memory Dump for Unity

Posted Jul 18, 2014 1:14 am

I have updated my swf dumper to add unity dll option. download it here http://www.forceprojectx.com/SWFMemoryDumper.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

forum topic here : http://konghack.com/topic/83-swfmdump__fpx_version

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"