New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/28/2013 4:59pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
cloud007 Posted on: 06/28/2013 1:58am

Read the initial post, cant be bothered to read 9 pages of replies :P

Seems like a great idea. Would have to increase points by a certain amount everyday you login, otherwise there will be an overall net decrease that leads to everyone eventually meeting that `special page` sooner or later. Perhaps on days you login, you gain 2 points - so you'd save the day and gain one.

Did you at least read the post directly above yours?  There are no bans. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/28/2013 8:24pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 06/28/2013 4:59pm
cloud007 Posted on: 06/28/2013 1:58am

Read the initial post, cant be bothered to read 9 pages of replies :P

Seems like a great idea. Would have to increase points by a certain amount everyday you login, otherwise there will be an overall net decrease that leads to everyone eventually meeting that `special page` sooner or later. Perhaps on days you login, you gain 2 points - so you'd save the day and gain one.

Did you at least read the post directly above yours?  There are no bans. :P

just deleting accounts. which brings up a question. is there a limit to accounts you can have before being booted from the site completely? like say if someone does nothing but leech and theyre account gets deleted due to points. make a new one, deleted. make a new one, deleted. so on and so forth. i think there should be a cap, so we dont have permaleechers

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/28/2013 10:44pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Oh, there is.  I just haven't done anything about it yet. ;)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/28/2013 11:52pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 06/28/2013 10:44pm

Oh, there is.  I just haven't done anything about it yet. ;)

heh, one step ahead of me. well, if you hadnt thought of it i would have been useful cheeky oh well.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/25/2013 9:40pm
Quote Post

I know this -2 points a day is supposed to entice people to post, but I'm more of a person that can't make my own hacks and will just pop up randomly to see new hacks for games I like.
So when I hit -100 points, does it auto delete the account or do you actually have a list that shows peoples' points and you click delete?
Also, when the account is deleted, how many accounts are we allowed on our IP address? I'd rather not create an account every 50 days and have a limit at some point, being unable to use your site. (I assume that you store IP addresses somewhere, like for ban lists)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/25/2013 10:01pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think it's automatic. There are other ways to earn points than just posting hacks (or just posting), you can also vote on hacks or use the chat function.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/26/2013 6:33am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Yup.  If you're using the hacks on the site, vote on htem if they are working for you or not.  Keep in mind that randomly voting on hacks is obvious and doesn't end well.  

Here's how you earn points!

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/26/2013 2:05pm
Quote Post

honestly making hacks isnt hard once you learn how. and some hacks are easy points, like 4b*8

you should learn how to hack, even if you dont post them. its something to kill the time and can be fun sometimes. plus you can play a game that you hacked and have even more fun

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/20/2013 2:42pm
Quote Post
Oh whoa the olmy time I decided to login I'm at -90 something. I guess I should post more often
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/21/2013 1:23am
Quote Post
Obiz Posted on: 08/20/2013 2:42pm
Oh whoa the olmy time I decided to login I'm at -90 something. I guess I should post more often

lol if i were you id post 2 more times and vote on some hacks to get your points up. or you could donate/submit a hack and you wont have to worry about it for a good while

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/21/2013 7:19am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
I have it set that if you've ever donated, even if it's just a dollar, the -2pts a day no longer effects your account.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/24/2013 7:11pm
Quote Post
I have -37 points, lol.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/24/2013 7:30pm
Quote Post
sh33dyiv Posted on: 08/24/2013 7:11pm
I have -37 points, lol.

-27 right now. and when you hit -100 something wonderful will happen to your account.

but seriously all you have to do is post in th forums or chat, or vote on hacks, or submit sols or hacks. pretty much everything gives points except reading/lurking

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/24/2013 9:47pm
Quote Post
Troubadour´s dog
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/21/2013 6:19am
I have it set that if you've ever donated, even if it's just a dollar, the -2pts a day no longer effects your account.

Being honest i already saw this one coming...
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/24/2013 9:51pm
Quote Post
Ragnotok Posted on: 08/24/2013 9:47pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/21/2013 6:19am

Being honest i already saw this one coming...

that was implemented way before he said anything. since ya know, the active people that submit hacks were the ones that donated.

its not like hes forcing you to donate, everyone got a free 100 days to do absolutely nothing before we lock their account. thats almost half a year. and submitting a single hack gives you another 1/2 of a year. id say thats a pretty large amount of leeway when it comes to "be active or gtfo"