New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/21/2013 4:19pm
Quote Post
1   You have to post five times to vote on hacks....
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/21/2013 5:52pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
pzw1 Posted on: 10/21/2013 4:19pm
1   You have to post five times to vote on hacks....

Thank the assholes that though it would be cute to down vote every hack they could.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/26/2013 11:11am
Quote Post
Oh well - just found out the change in policy and since I have been/am/likely will be a non hack-creator here is my first post as would really love not to end up not having access to the site.
A pretty irrelevant post but will need to get up to 5 to at least get points from voting on the hacks.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/26/2013 1:18pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
This was put in place back in April.  You registered in July.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/27/2013 9:08am
Quote Post
I had not realised that points would drop over time - I knew there were points to be gained just not that perceived inactivity would lead to loss of account.

P.S. not a justification the above just a statement
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/27/2013 11:17am
Quote Post
I also didn't realize the points deduction system until my account got deleted.

Is it possible to redeem my account several times, or do I get only one chance?

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/27/2013 12:10pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
You only get 1 redemption. With that being said, did you know that donating as little as $1.00 to the site will exempt you from the daily 2 point deduction? I would also recommend reading the first page.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 2:19am
Quote Post
so we have to pay to stay? it's that or enter every day... nice one
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 5:02am
Quote Post
well, this forces you to check up daily, not a bad thing eventually if you return on a daily base    
i like this
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 6:25am
Quote Post
Since im new to the forum part of this site ( just realised you can't vote if you haven't posted 5 times) i was just wondering... Have the point system had an effect on the site? More activity etc...?
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 6:45am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
sp33dyt Posted on: 11/04/2013 2:19am
so we have to pay to stay? it's that or enter every day... nice one
Both of those statements are wrong.  There's a bunch of shit you can do to earn points, none of which involve paying a single cent.  Check this page for more info. Also, enter what every day?

Elfie84 Posted on: 11/04/2013 6:25am
Since im new to the forum part of this site ( just realised you can't vote if you haven't posted 5 times) i was just wondering... Have the point system had an effect on the site? More activity etc...?
Surprisingly, yes!  Since instituting the point system, more and more people have been making posts, submitting hacks & SOL files, throwing a dollar toward the site, and just chatting in general.  People have been voting on the hacks as well, letting us know when hacks stop working.  After adding the 5 post minimum, the "I'm a douche, I'm going to downvote everything" bullshit came pretty much to a stop.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 8:42am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 11/04/2013 12:45pm
Surprisingly, yes!  Since instituting the point system, more and more people have been making posts, submitting hacks & SOL files, throwing a dollar toward the site, and just chatting in general.  People have been voting on the hacks as well, letting us know when hacks stop working.  After adding the 5 post minimum, the "I'm a douche, I'm going to downvote everything" bullshit came pretty much to a stop.

Well thats nice! Im guessing there's two ways it could've ended... One is the prefered one with more activity, one is death...

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 10:51am
Quote Post
Licensed Penetration Tester - By Durex
You guys act like a $1 member fee for life long membership is ridiculous.  Maybe I should run a "sponsor" program :).  If I like you enough, I'll donate $1 on your behalf.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 2:29pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Bishi Posted on: 11/04/2013 10:51am
You guys act like a $1 member fee for life long membership is ridiculous.  Maybe I should run a "sponsor" program :).  If I like you enough, I'll donate $1 on your behalf.

no, fuck that. if they honestly think 1 dollar is too much than they can earn points somehow else. thats the whole purpose we have a point system.

also if a single dollar is a lot, i really want to see their reaction when they go to buy a car or house.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 3:00pm
Quote Post
Licensed Penetration Tester - By Durex
I was talking about "sexual" favors for $1 donation. cool