Boost Your Website Traffic
Try the new KongHack Ad Manager
Increase your traffic today!
New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/04/2013 3:07pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Bishi Posted on: 11/04/2013 3:00pm
I was talking about "sexual" favors for $1 donation. 
cool

lol. man if i said what i think all the time i probably wouldnt be a mod lol

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/12/2013 8:36pm
Quote Post
I like this!

I'm most likely going to have to transfer some bit coins to my paypal to give you some moneys. 
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 11/30/2013 2:23pm
Quote Post

I've to communicate more than before because I didn't realized that We have point for this community.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 12/08/2013 1:13pm
Quote Post

same here. got to stop lurking and start trolling (or at least troll-feeding) for points.
P.S. do you really want people to contribute for the post count's sake?

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 12/08/2013 1:29pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell´╗┐ me shit.

kind of. its good for google rankings even if people just post "this hack works" its another instance of the words hack and working. This way when people search for something like "Marvel: avengers Alliance working cheats" we hopefully end up with a result higher up the page.

As it stands now, basically we produce the hacks and then the few people who know of us repost them on other sites. As an experiment, I stopped releasing cheat tables and AoBs for MAA. I instead began posting a trainer for it. Downloads from the Marvel avengers alliance page went from ~60 to about 400. Plus it has the added benefit that even if people cross post the trainer it still has the konghack logo and links back to this site. 

For me the most gratifying part of hacking games is teaching the next generation of people how to hack. That requires users posting and asking questions though. so yeah, if even one guy is compelled to post "hey, can you teach me how to make hacks" then for me its easily worth 100 posts like "this hack is working."

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 12/20/2013 6:01pm
Quote Post

Possibly if you log in you can get reset to zero? I use this site infrequently and it's a pain to get deleted :(

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/20/2014 10:46am
Quote Post

Is the ip ban thing still active? Or did it drop?

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/20/2014 1:54pm
Quote Post
enilmils1 Posted on: 03/20/2014 10:46am

when we ban people it uses the ip. when you get point dropped, its just a deactivation of the account.

the system recognizes the ip's of everyone that logs in. if one of them is the same as a banned ip, that account gets banned too. we have the site on lockdown when it comes to bans.

but i guess to answer your question, you dont have to worry about it because point drop isnt the same as ban.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/20/2014 3:27pm
Quote Post

So I can create a new acount after I have been point dropped? Will I need a new email-adress?
The thing is, sometimes I don't hack anything for six months. But, I think that AoB-hacks are totaly awesome.
At the moment, I can't even vote "working" or "not working".

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/21/2014 12:00am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 03/20/2014 1:54pm
enilmils1 Posted on: 03/20/2014 10:46am

when we ban people it uses the ip. when you get point dropped, its just a deactivation of the account.

the system recognizes the ip's of everyone that logs in. if one of them is the same as a banned ip, that account gets banned too. we have the site on lockdown when it comes to bans.

but i guess to answer your question, you dont have to worry about it because point drop isnt the same as ban.

Ahh I see how it works. Thank you!

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/21/2014 12:25pm
Quote Post
petercordia Posted on: 03/20/2014 3:27pm

So I can create a new acount after I have been point dropped? Will I need a new email-adress?
The thing is, sometimes I don't hack anything for six months. But, I think that AoB-hacks are totaly awesome.
At the moment, I can't even vote "working" or "not working".

yes you can make an account after being point dropped (but only a certain amount of times) and i believe you WILL need a new email address.

in order to vote if hacks are working or not, you have to have posted at least 5 times. this is so we dont get a hundred downvotes from people that don't know what cheat engine is.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/21/2014 1:52pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

It is possible to re-activate a point dropped account.  Once a month Ive been trying to send out redemption emails to all point dropped accounts.

Once an account is sent 3 redemption emails, they won't be sent out anymore.  This is to prevent being blacklisted as spam, and if you've ignored 3 of them, the odds are pretty good you're not coming back.

After a point dropped account has been point dropped for a full year, it will be deleted from the system.  When an account is deleted, it's username becomes available for registration, the email address is cleared so it can be used again, and it is completely un-recoverable at that point.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/21/2014 2:17pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Why bother creating an account when you can earn points via being actively posting in your favourite game thread, vote it , or even be a stockholder and sell them for profit! Lastly all you can hope for is get a sponsor . 

Coldfusion - i went to sponsor you but it seems like you aint on the sponsor list due to your point drop or sth 

Petercordia - congratualation. You have been sponsored!

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 03/21/2014 3:00pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Coldfusion is dropped. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 05/27/2014 10:18am
Quote Post

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/08/2013 1:33pm
3) My plan here is to help pay for hosting. $5 via paypal to unlock your account (and reset you to like 500pts or something).
tookie Posted on: 04/08/2013 6:05pm
I doubt anyone would pay to unlock their account, as if they are not regular, they'll probably just create a new account to get around it

I'd certainly pay to get my old account back, but since PayPal has been the highest bull sh*ttery to me, I can't pay through them so I had to lose the account. I won't say that I post much around here as I like to just grab some easy hacks to a game I play, but I did log in at least twice a week. Since you implemented the points system though it made my life not so nice about it.